Deadly Prey - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deadly Prey Reviews

April 21, 2012
A terrible movie, but so much fucking fun. If you like cheese, check it out ASAP. I'm embarrassed I hadn't heard of it until today!
½ March 28, 2012
For 80s action fans that are big on action but light on brains Deadly Prey is like panning for gold in a septic tank & finding a little nugget. Sure that nugget is covered in a lot of shit but it still is actually worth something. You would be hard pressed to say it is any good from the acting, production values, the script (which is just another variation of the world's most dangerous game) to outlandish scenarios that even Cannon wouldn't dare to inflict on its audience. Because of all of this Deadly Prey is a lot of bad bad fun. If you're a fan of the genre you can't help up laugh right along as Ted Prior might be one of the biggest homoerotic action stars Ive seen down the pike in quite some time...How about stealing a some clothes along w/ those guns?
February 28, 2012
Hands down the most epic movie I have ever had the honor of watching.
February 19, 2012
When I was young there was only person I wanted to be: Danton. A man so tough he survives no less than 6 grenade blasts with nothing on except a pair of cut off jean shorts. He eats a worm, but not before wiping it clean with his own saliva. He actually single handedly captures a field mouse and makes a shish-kabob out of it. If this isn't enough to make you want to be Danton, here is some more awesomeness: He kills a man with a spear, shoves a grenade in some dudes pants, knifes approx. 20 men with guns, he slaps a woman around like spaghetti, drives a stick through a man, drops his gun then climbs a tank and grenades the occupant. There is only one thing more powerful then Danton; The Sun.

Do not waste anymore time! Watch this movie and be enlightened. I only gave it 4/5 stars because Chuck Norris threatened to obliterate me if I gave it more stars than his movies. True story.
½ October 7, 2011
Another b.s. action film. Nothing special.
½ July 26, 2011
Clearly a case of "so bad it's good," it's packed with laughable action sequences, one-liners, a bad 80s soundtrack, and mullets. Definitely entertaining, and I'm reasonably sure nobody involved was taking this seriously, which is a good thing, as it obviously serves as an action/comedy
½ November 2, 2010
This movie kicked my ass...holy fuck it was great, haha! Why the fuck does this not have a DVD release?!?!!?!?!?!?!
September 29, 2010
evey single scene is great, the acting is a beyond measure, they must off spent £400 on making it.... and that went on baby oil for the main star....THIS IS THE BEST FILM EVER MADE!!!
June 29, 2010
On one hand its terrible, on the other hand it doesn't shy away from controversy and clichés.
I have to give it 3 stars for some ballsy stuff on display
May 23, 2010
Take off your shirt before I cut you out from under it!
April 28, 2010
More of a comedy than an action film.
March 23, 2010
Genius Rambo knock-off.
March 18, 2010
Rambo + Commando + a bit of Predator + a mullet + denim cut-offs = Awesome

It looks to me as if someone saw a few films that were big in the 80's and gone "I can do that" and basically paid for it themselves, and didn't have a lot of money either. Trying to find sense is impossible so just enjoy it for what it is. Everything about it is bad, and yet it's still amazing.
March 15, 2010
DADDY! he raped meeeeeeeeee!
November 26, 2009
In one word the film is bad, bad, and bad the acting the character development bad. The best scene of the whole film is when the hero runs with his machete and the baddie is shooting his gun (it's amazing he didn't get hit) and all of a sudden he gets his arm knocked off and then the guy takes his arm and whacks him with it!
November 26, 2009
The best worst film you've never heard of! Brilliant cheesy fun with hilarious dialogue... I love it!
October 30, 2009
dont kill me....don't kill m....DON'T KILL me...don't kill ME!....DON'T K
November 29, 2008
If someone's made a better film than this, I haven't seen it!
October 27, 2008
A fantastically entertaining, over-the-top Rambo-style 80s action flick. The soundtrack is almost as good as the ridiculous sequences.
September 19, 2008
Amazing. Possibly the best action film of all time...and that's just the trailer.