Deadpool 2 Reviews

• 1d ago

A great movie continuation

A great movie continuation

• 5d ago

Lousy compared to the original.

Lousy compared to the original.

• Mar 22, 2020

It’s not as good as the original but it’s still hilarious and comical!

It’s not as good as the original but it’s still hilarious and comical!

• Mar 21, 2020

Better than the already terrific original that goes further in it's superhero movie satire and continues the arc of Deadpool who's such an awesome anti hero.

• Mar 21, 2020

Although it certainly pales in comparison to its predecessor, Deadpool 2 still makes for a quite enjoyable experience with more than enough laughs.

• Mar 17, 2020

This one was great! The ending was AMAZING!!! The comedy was spot-on! Ryan Reynolds nailed it!! Josh Brolin looked awesome! Everyone in this movie was great! Definitely worth watching!

• Mar 16, 2020

perfect marvel comedy with so many 4th wall breaks you can't count them

perfect marvel comedy with so many 4th wall breaks you can't count them

• Mar 14, 2020

Too messy. They would throw some pop culture references in the middle of a cheesy scene. I mean, the pop culture references is one of the essentials in Deadpool but it was too much in the sequel. And the story was so tiring that i actually wanted the movie to end the exact opposite way. I am so glad that i didn't waste my money at the movies to see this.

• Mar 13, 2020

I really, really like the first Deadpool. This one I think is just a little more than okay.

• Mar 13, 2020

I got so many needed laughs out of this movie (twice!) I lost count. They better make a Deadpool 3.