Dealing With Idiots - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dealing With Idiots Reviews

½ December 4, 2015
totally lame and for the trash-yuck.
September 28, 2015
Many great comedians and no jokes land.

Not recommend
July 17, 2014
I am going to pass on this one.
July 2, 2014
Funny cast but overall feels more like an improvised drama.
May 5, 2014
To fully appreciate Dealin' with Idiots, the viewer must have some working knowledge of its writer/director/star Jeff Garlin. Or perhaps patience is a more accurate description. I say RENT IT!!!
February 25, 2014
The bit after the credits killed me!
February 17, 2014
Funny, but in a weird way. Not usually laugh out loud funny, but 'what is wrong with these people' funny. Nothing to write home about but I really enjoyed so many of the ensemble cast.
February 14, 2014
For the talent onscreen, you expect some funny moments. Unfortunately, there just isn't. The entire plot, dialogue and direction are as paper thin as the movie's concept. Not even on your loneliest night is this worth your time.
February 11, 2014
Actually a lot more funny than I had ever thought it would be.
½ February 2, 2014
Your house is so lesbiany
January 16, 2014
The End saves this film....well, the first end.
½ January 15, 2014
There are moments. Love all the actors.
½ December 28, 2013
Funny and subtle improv comedy from Jeff Garlin. It's like an episode of Curb, but with little league and no Larry David. Bob Odenkirk is hilarious.
December 26, 2013
It has the same type of offbeat, deadpan humor Garlin fans have become accustomed to, and it is subtly funny and has moments of decent satire, along with moments that are more nonsensical. The result is a mixed bag, although with more good than bad, and the cast is good enough to elevate what seems to be some pretty raw material. It's drawing some comparisons to Christopher Guest mockumentaries just because the premise revolves around the creation of a documentary, but I'm certainly not going to go that far. It's an enjoyable movie that has it's moments of hilarity.
½ December 14, 2013
Like most of Jeff Garlin's films, this is full of quirky characters. Set around a Little League team and the group of crazy parents surrounding it, the show is stolen by Bob Odenkirk.
December 12, 2013
Not funny and boring.
December 3, 2013
Meh, funny parts for sure.
November 26, 2013
a movie about Little League parents, but more or less an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Good cast.
½ November 14, 2013
funny people, but not a funny movie. a few chuckles but almost all of it misses.