Dear Dracula Reviews

• Nov 04, 2015

You're under my spell. Dracula is starting to wear out his welcome on the horror scene and some people just don't find him scary anymore. He has been working on a new super power and has decided to unveil it on some children. He realizes the children need help with self confidence and decides to spring to their rescue...while maybe developing some self confidence of his own. "That's the costume, a pair of fangs?" "Just like the movies." Chad Van de Keer, director of Abominable Christmas, and episodes from the television series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Being Ian, and Mack and Moxy, delivers Dear Dracula. The storyline for this picture is above average and I enjoyed the characters, settings, and animation. The animation isn't the best ever, but it's better than you may anticipate. "Bite your tongue, master." This was just added to the Netflix online queue for the Halloween season so I had to watch it with my daughter. She loved it and watched it from beginning to end glued to the television. It was pretty fun and worth a viewing, but I wouldn't add it to my DVD collection. "Whatever you're selling I'm not buying!" Grade: C+

• Aug 30, 2014