Death Bed: The Bed That Eats Reviews

• May 30, 2020

Da part where his hand feel off made total sense and the whole thing also made sense. The whole movie was good. Boobies are great. Eyes that are red always bleed. I would rate this 10/5 red roses. But this is not red rose so it get 1/2 a star.

• Nov 15, 2018

I thought this was really cool man!

I thought this was really cool man!

• May 30, 2018

Was looking for a hidden gem of the surreal persuasion. Happened upon this movie from an internet article. I just wanna say: Don't waste your time. This movie is hot garbage. The surreal, dream-like tone, and ridiculous concept, are not enough to save what is an essentially worthless experience. I was bored to tears the entire time, and no amount of boobies can save this movie. Even at an hour and 17 minutes, this movie drags and feels like forever. Do yourself a favor and just go ahead and skip over this one. Watch eraserhead or something for that surreal horror fix.

• Dec 08, 2016

No la terminé de ver, ni entendí que se trataba, solo era muchas mujeres desnudas.

• Aug 24, 2015

A terrible film with some creativity in it. I would not recommend it, though. It's not a so bad it's good film, it's just TERRIBLE.

• Spencer S Super Reviewer
    May 03, 2015

"Death Bed: The Bed that Eats," is an acclaimed cult film that took me many years to find, and astounded me throughout. If you are unaware of this magical film then I must direct you to the Patton Oswalt bit that made me track it down and find it. Lost for a good 22 years, "Death Bed: The Bed that Eats," was deemed too terrible to be released, and was stored away until recently. Read more at http://www.bluefairyblog.com/reviews/2015/4/28/death-bed-the-bed-that-eats

• Jul 25, 2014

Not one of the best worst movies I've ever seen but definitely horrible and worth a watch.

• Mar 21, 2013

Turrible, turrible turrible turrible

Turrible, turrible turrible turrible

• Mar 12, 2013

Death Bed: The Bed That Eats is not your garden variety bad film. It's a bad film, and then some. It actually has some decent plot to it, surprisingly. Before watching this movie, I tried to come up with a backstory for this thing in my head just to see what it would end up being. I was wrong altogether, but the film is kind of creative. That's not to say that it's a good film. It's a pretty bad one, but I love how they took a completely stupid concept and just ran with it for all that it's worth. It wasn't officially released by anyone until the early 2000's, despite being made in the late 1970's, so you can see just how cult this movie really is. Available on bootlegs for years, this movie is now out for all to enjoy. Uh, that is, if you can find any enjoyment in it at all.

• Feb 15, 2013

If the title puts you off, then certainly don't watch this film. If, however, you are willing to accept the premises implicit in the title, then you just might enjoy this craptastic little horror film that features bad acting, poor storytelling, etc. but manages to be hilarious and engaging throughout. Pure crap through and through, Death Bed manages to still be a surrealistic, bizarre, and completely original horror film that certainly won't provoke any real thought but will leave you laughing throughout.