Death by China - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Death by China Reviews

November 2, 2013
Superb! Lists all the ways China is killing the American economy.
October 31, 2013
The documentary seems to forget that this works on a 2 way street. U.S. government has its own fault through mismanaged regulations on big corporation lobbyists, printing US currency and selling those government bonds to foreign countries like china who can use it to manipulate its currency.
October 26, 2013
Great film. We've got to stop giving away our country.
January 4, 2013
The premise looks like a bit of a stretch, it's probably a paranoia piece with the hopes of creating some type of election year drama (as if there needs to be more). However my interest is peeked, so i guess there plan is working.
November 26, 2012
I love to read "reviews" by "journalists" that without any shred of practical knowledge of China (other than what other "journalists" have written) they form an opinion on the "one-sided" nature of the film. I am living and working in China. I have built businesses here. And I am here to say that the film on some levels doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of the dangers and lies perpetrated by the PRC, the utter stupidity and naiveté of the US government and US businesses.
Coming from a foundation of actual, practical knowledge, I saw nothing in this film that could be considered hyperbole or propaganda. I did, however, see 80 minutes of truth. This is a must-see for every American. National suicide is on the horizon. See this film.
November 18, 2012
I love China, her people, history, culture. Yet, Beijing's policy is something else. Let us protect America and our way of life.
November 11, 2012
This is an excellent movie that provides an accurate insight into the destructive relationship that America has with China made products. Once you see this movie you will question every purchase you make.
November 4, 2012
great movie,,,absolute must see experience.
September 29, 2012
A must see for people with a conscience and/or unemployed! Buying products from China builds up their military (they are not allies) and is like buying illegal drugs that support the Cartels. Are you going to do it?
½ September 22, 2012
Makes you think. Worth the time. Go See
September 13, 2012
Anybody prepares to vote in Nov. should see this movie.
September 12, 2012
Should be required viewing for all voters. Will help people make the right choice at the polls this November.
½ September 12, 2012
was a huge eye opener. i loved this movie. definitly worth a watch
September 10, 2012
Fascinating, informative and frightening overview of the globally wreckless economic behavior of the world's most populous nation. Every voting citizen should see this film and urge their government leaders to act with prudent urgency.
September 10, 2012
I was fortunate to have attended the NYC premier of Death By China on August 24, 2012. I expect historians to recognize Peter Navarro to among 21st Centuryâ(TM)s Paul Reveres.
September 7, 2012
This book is very well written with thoroughly researched facts, statistics and analysis.

The US economy is being destroyed by Red China and many others thru our unwise trade policies.

Time to return to the Founders' American School of Economics, that was in place from 1789 to 1970.
September 2, 2012
This film does an excellent job of laying out all of the many ways that we are ignorantly allowing Communist China slowly destroy our countries jobs and economy and the environment and health of the world.