Death House Reviews

• Nov 27, 2019

Good attempt at a A-lister's horror movie. But it just got too far-fetched into futuristic stuff. Should have kept it basic on that end.

• Aug 25, 2019

What should’ve been tons of horror movie fun - considering the participation of so many of the genre’s heavy hitters - turns out to be unbearably dull & lifeless due to a confounding script & direction at a snail’s pace

• Jul 08, 2019

Given terrible reviews based on lack of understanding of the story and history. This is going to be a cult classic

• Jun 26, 2019

I have no idea what happened. Why does it not make any sense? Wtaf?

I have no idea what happened. Why does it not make any sense? Wtaf?

• Jun 07, 2019

"Death House" is B-movie and was considered as the expendables of horror. How disappointing it was to see so many known horror actors playing in such a horrible poor scripted movie that made no sense. Add to that bad graphics with crappy filming and you just get a rating verdict of "Terrible".

• May 26, 2019

Wow. This is such a boring movie, and it makes no sense. Please don't waste your time.

• May 21, 2019

A glorious gore fest featuring some of the most famous actors of the Grade-B, grind house genre (though most have small roles). "Death House" is certainly not for the weak of knee or especially the weak of stomach. So the film may or may not make sense. Does it matter? Who cares? Electric Voodoo. Good name for a heavy metal band.

• May 20, 2019

Honestly I created an account here for the sole reason that this movie was so bad that I needed other people to know so they don't waste an hour and a half like I just did. I watched the entire thing and when literally none of my questions were answered I turned to the internet to explain something I missed but apparently the consensus is that this movie made zero sense. The worst part is that this movie COULD have had an interesting story and possible social commentary but I think it was written by a string of random dumb thoughts of some deranged horror writer, who just filled time with over the top absurdist gore (which again could have been ok if there was any semblance of a cohesive plot). Another downside to this movie is it's not one of those movies that are so bad that I circled back to being good. It's just so bad. Please only watch it if you want to be thoroughly confused and upset that you wasted your time.

• May 16, 2019

What in the actual eff did I just watch? Honest to goodness this was the WORST movie! It didn't even make sense!

• May 15, 2019

I'm all about supporting filmmaking. You can see that from my other reviews, but this is honestly one of the worst movies I've ever seen. And no, not bad in a fun way. My friends and I know several of the horror icon actors in this so we got a group together to watch it and clown around and even with all that it was still almost impossible to sit through. Definitely watch it for yourselves and see what you think, but I have no idea what the complicated story was about. If you figure it out please let us know.