Death Note (Desu nôto) Reviews

• Mar 08, 2019

This movie is freakin' awesome!!!

This movie is freakin' awesome!!!

• Feb 20, 2019

Pretty awesome little adaptation. It gets pretty twisted. The rivalry between the two leads gets really interesting. Sure, the Animation of the Demon is pretty spotty, but not enough to distract, at least not when everything else around him is soo interesting.

• Sep 02, 2017

A fun live action adaptation of the manga/anime series.

A fun live action adaptation of the manga/anime series.

• Aug 31, 2017

pretty decent adaption

pretty decent adaption

• Aug 26, 2017

No originality built into this movie, Acting is pretty boring, turns into a say-do between Ryuk and Light, Plot holes EVERYWHERE. If you didn't watch the Anime you would be confused as hell. Leaves a very stale taste. Very bad acting, very poorly put together.

• Jun 30, 2017

Very good movie. The story does a good job on keeping much of its source intact, even if it rushes through much of the manga in its 2 hour runtime, and creates an entertaining and well-performed adaptation, despite some questionable graphics and an occasional soap opera tone.

• Jun 11, 2017

Everything is just done right

Everything is just done right

• Mar 31, 2017

I love it and I want to see it someday

I love it and I want to see it someday

• Jan 13, 2017

A very good film, with interesting characters and a great story. It's faithful to the original source material but is something of its own as well.

• Nov 30, 2016

This was actually really good. Much better than what I was expecting. I heard there's an American version coming out. I'm sure they'll ruin it. The original is good.