Death Note: The Last Name (Desu nôto 2) Reviews

• Feb 20, 2019

Deepens the mythology and adds a lot of cool elements. It can get a little confusing and hard to follow at times, but if you can keep up with it, it's a satisfying and twisty ride.

• Nov 06, 2018

Better than the Netflix one

Better than the Netflix one

• Sep 10, 2017

Strong movie, anime also good. Re-watch regularly enough.

Strong movie, anime also good. Re-watch regularly enough.

• Sep 03, 2017

uma das melhores adaptações que já assiste !!!

uma das melhores adaptações que já assiste !!!

• Jun 11, 2017

A really good movie this one of the only good life action anime movies

A really good movie this one of the only good life action anime movies

• Sep 17, 2016

What should have been the great sequel to the live-action adaptation of my favorite anime of all time is really the same movie as its predecessor.

• May 28, 2015

Good anime movie better than FF7AC .

Good anime movie better than FF7AC .

• Apr 24, 2015

An excellent follow up to a very a good movie. Does the anime Justice.

An excellent follow up to a very a good movie. Does the anime Justice.

• Nov 10, 2014

I was able to view the English dubbing online, so I caught this sequel. I haven't had a chance to rewatch the first Death Note live action movie recently, but I'm glad the beginning of this film caught me up to speed. I was impressed that the voice acting is on par even with the original anime series voices. The mysterious and suspenseful plot make for an excellent theme combination. I am glad they made this movie bunch simpler than the anime series as well.

• Aug 18, 2014

Having seen the Anime beforehand, I struggle to see this film as a standalone feature. HAVING seen the Anime though, I know that it's still way better than this live-action counterpart.