Death Race: Beyond Anarchy Reviews

• Apr 19, 2019

The gayest, cheesiest piece of crap I've seen in awhile. I enjoy, cars, metal, boobs, etc, but this was ridiculous. Seems like this was created/brainstormed by a group of douche baggy 13 year old boys.

• Mar 31, 2019

Sloppily filmed, poorly acted, and illogically plotted....

Sloppily filmed, poorly acted, and illogically plotted....

• Mar 18, 2019

Hands down the best Death Race movie yet. This is the one that should have kicked off the franchise. Its dynamite. I hope Don Michael Paul continues the franchise.

• Dec 27, 2018

It's a very good movie, I really enjoyed watching this! Frankenstein was represented just the way as it should be! But, at the end, that only dissapointed me that we didn't see a face.... But this movie is a must-watch for a Death Race Fan!!!!!

• Nov 19, 2018

A great addition to the franchise. If your a Death Race fan, it's a must see.

A great addition to the franchise. If your a Death Race fan, it's a must see.

• Nov 13, 2018

This movie is absolutely bonkers. Now, while the background is reasonably well explained throughout the beginning, there are a lot of details missing. The action is believable, authentic-looking and satisfying, the characters are appropriately extreme but not quite campy and at times the plot verges on philosophical like in the original Death Race (remake). It has surprising production value for a decidedly B-movie and makes excellent use of its set and ambiance. That being said, it also super over-indulges in gratuitous nudity, sex talk and swearing which undermines what could be a somewhat gritty and stoic script. The juxtaposition of the only two competent characters with a cast of nameless degenerates is a not-so-subtle hint that maybe they aren't two inmates who coincidentally showed up at the same time. Really, the upsetting thing about this movie is that the main man, Connor, falls in love with a prison woman in a matter of days and this love is so strong and so real that we are expected to believe that he willingly refuses to leave the prison after completing his mission and decides to reign supreme as the new Frankenstein with Jane by his side. This alone essentially cripples the movie because it's so ridiculous, but since the movie ends two minutes later, you don't have to deal with it for long.

• Oct 28, 2018

Another extension on the classic Death Race franchise... I queued this entry up with minimal expectations. This is a movie about car racing, gore, and boobs. If that's what you're looking for, this film is a winner. Crass and gratuitious though it is, the direction and action sequences are rock solid. A fun film, overall.

• Oct 15, 2018

If you like the remakes of Death Race this film will be right up your alley.... from beginning to end Blood and gore crazy cars cool races and stunts... Mad max level antics Tits and ass for being the 4th film i went in thinking this is gonna be utter shit but suprisingly i was thoroughly entertained dontngo looking for academy awa4d winning acting its just agrindhouse thrill ride lowbrow crass entertainment with badass men and women ruffians canr wait till part 5.... Spoilers............the last two minutes of the film the motivation for the character staying was kinda weak but over all the film was fun and exciting....

• Oct 15, 2018

Es muy mala, como todas excepto la primera.

Es muy mala, como todas excepto la primera.

• Oct 11, 2018

"Death Race: Beyond Anarchy" is a mating of "The Road Warrior" and "Escape from New York." The plot? What plot and who cares? The plot can be figured out in less than 10 minutes. The plot is not the point. The point of the film is more violence, brutality, nudity, sex (lesbian and straight) then its predecessors. This film is a must for "Death Race" fans and those who like their violence, brutality, etc. over the top. This is a B-film action classic, and arguably the best film in the "Death Race" franchise.