Death Toll - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Death Toll Reviews

½ July 2, 2009
lattam mar erdekesebb filmet is mint ez
½ February 23, 2009
What a piece of shit.Primitive dialogues,primitive story,everyone kills everyone,Z-cathegorical very low budget crap.Recommended only for masochists.
½ January 7, 2009
Another binomial DMX bad joke of a movie. It's like they did everything in one take and improvised the dialogue. Worse than Katrina.
½ November 22, 2008
I couldn't even get all the way through it.
The dialogue could have been written in 15 minutes by a wannabe gangsta 13 year old, but on the plus side, the quality of the production was so poor that a lot of the diabolical dialogue was inaudible.
Every character was a cliche, from the hard ass/faced female DA who wears a ton of make up and tries to intimidate the chief of police by calling him a "nitwit" to the FBI "maveric" who just wanders around pointing and shouting at people.
My favourite cringworthy effort was the touching flasback to the "local good guy detective (who is predictably in love with his "beautiful yet tough" female partner)as a teen, when he wanted to start dealing to buy some sneakers. He goes to visit the local drugs lord (who, predictably, was dressed like a pimp and held all his meetings in the back of the car), bat rather than welcoming a new drug runner - the drugs lord says "hell no - you be a football player and I'll pay you for every touchdown" and then gives him the sneakers he wanted!

RIDICULOUSLY BAD! I tried to find some comedic value in its awfulness, but there was none to be had - especially in the chief of police who, I think, was meant to be funny with his crazy obsession for food over everything else.

This film is truly awful.
½ September 16, 2008
This was the worst movie i ahve seen in a long time.. it was not even low budget.. this shit should have been FREE! lol thats how bad it was..
August 3, 2008
i WATCH DAT MOVi3 3V3RY DAY MAN3 iTS DAT G0OD
July 9, 2008
soap opera in the hood, low budget and low quality
June 29, 2008
ight...x was kinda narratin type shit
May 20, 2008
The best crime/drug movie EVAR! Two thumbs up!!! There is no movie that compares to this!!! Wow!
½ May 12, 2008
I couldn't stomach this horrible movie for another second. I had to leave the room!!
April 23, 2008
Horrible acting! Bad dialogue and editing.
April 11, 2008
2.5/10. Misguided low budget action film, badly directed and acted, foul and unpleasant. You never care about the characters or the plot. Crap. I also find it difficult to take any movie seriously when it is directed by a person with a single word noun as a name.