Death Warrior - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Death Warrior Reviews

½ November 22, 2012
Thought it was going to be betttter....
Too much of a mushy story line in it, I think
June 30, 2012
Worst movie ever! Half a star is really too much. I sit through almost anything. This I could not.
½ April 22, 2012
kinda terrible the acting and story are both weak but cool to see some mma guys on screen
½ April 3, 2012
Bad apples make for a horrible apple pie.

This movie the 2nd of UFC inspired films starring and produced by Hector Echavarria.

This one more prominently features Top Ranked UFC Fighters, Quinton Jackson, George St. Pierre, and Keith Jardine, and also includes Rashad Evans, but really gives Jardine and Jackson a chance at acting. Still it comes across as fool hardy, and gaudy.
½ April 24, 2011
Terrible acting. They must have been working hard to find so bad actors.
I have seen worse fightscenes but the way they was moving camera just makes those scenes crap aswell.
There is no reason for anyone to wanna se this shit.
½ February 22, 2011
Story line sucks, only enjoy the fight scene. MMA warrior.
½ November 27, 2010
good film,typical story but well acted fight scenes realistic ,good action.
½ November 20, 2010
Major plot holes, but to be fair it's not too bad to watch. A good time filler.
November 18, 2010
wrong on so many levels
½ November 16, 2010
Death Warrior! A man with killer cowboy boots from Argentina who has nvere lost a UFC fight, and now some sillyl bastard keeps tasering him and has poisoned his wife in order that he fights some other hard men who have also been held to ransom. Not to be deterred he makes love to his poisoned wife and kills everyone.
One of the most stupid films I have ever seen, badly acted, scripted and not thought out but fun nevertheless as you revel in its awfulness.
½ November 12, 2010
Qwirky storyline, really shit acting and fight scenes were terrible.
½ September 26, 2010
was not my idea to watch this.
½ August 29, 2010
Just not really my thing, nothing stood out in my mind here.
½ August 7, 2010
Oh my giddy aunt. If it wasnt for the decent abundance of tits on show (especially from the red head), this wouldnt of even got half a star. The fight choreography was dog shite, seen many a time before from action martial arts films from way back in the 70's and 80's, and even they pulled it off better. The acting was even worse, totally over the top especially from the main bad dude. The faces he was pulling at times made it look like he was straining for a good shit. Shit and boring action (of which they was a lot of), and atrocious acting made for possibly the worst film ive seen this year so far.
½ July 30, 2010
Hands down the worst movie I have seen in my life. It was like they made the movie to try get a band noticed at times as there was music contantly playing in scenes where it was annoying. And it sounded like the same band throughout the whole movie. And I've never seen a more bland plot and acting. I wish I could give it less than half a star
July 28, 2010
A very sad attempt to cash in on MMA's popularity. The story is slow and stupid, the acting terrible, and naked women sadly just seem to pop up for no reason. The worst thing was seeing great fighters in this, especially Georges St. Pierre, who is better then this and should never allow his name to be attached with such garbage again.
MizasterJ
½ June 24, 2010
Bad apples make for a horrible apple pie.

½ March 21, 2010
Would you like to watch a movie starring some of your favorite mixed martial arts stars? Me neither, but here we are. Everything about this movie is just as you'd expect: Terrible, almost "The Room" quality acting, crappy nu-metal soundtrack, pointless eye candy for the fourteen year olds, some of the worst editing I've ever seen, absurd plot, cliches abound, etc. This movie wishes it had the dignity and emotional weight of Death Race. This movie wishes it had the good writing and acting of a WWE Films movie. The actors wish they had the screen presence of the wooden sluts in whatever horror piece of garbage is out this month.
March 12, 2010
At the time that I am writing this, the only other movie I rated 0% was "In the Name of the King" which is one of the worse movies I've ever seen. I feel compelled to boost that movie's rating to a more than generous 10% just to convey how shitty "Death Warrior" really is. I had seen Hector Echavarria's other work "Never Surrender" and while that film had some entertaining moments, it was overall a trash film. So going in to "Death Warrior", my expectations were very, very, VERY low. Despite this, "Death Warrior" still could not entertain me in the slightest. To say this was a bad movie is an understatement. To say that this movie gave me cancer is an understatement. All I can really say is that this is one of the worse films I've ever seen.

There is no use in going into further detail about what makes this film bad, because EVERYTHING is bad. There were only about four actors/actresses that were good, but suffered from the script which had to have been written by a 12 year old MMA fan trying to be like Quentin Tarantino.

I'm afraid I can no longer talk about this film. The cancer is spreading with every thought of it. PLEASE don't watch this film! If I save at least one life, then that is a victory. If you do decide to watch this film, at least email me and I'll send you my copy of the film. NO ONE should watch this film, let alone pay for it.

Goodnight...