Deathlands Reviews

• May 31, 2012

Terrible.if your a fan of the books-don't bother

Terrible.if your a fan of the books-don't bother

• Jun 26, 2010

Very very bad. Lame, unoriginal, contrived plot. Hammy acting. Even the cimematography is bad - lighting and resolution is very cheap-looking. Avoid.

• Sep 18, 2009

Having read many of the Deathlands books by James Axler I was appalled after only watching 20 minutes of this movie. I realize that many book movies need to be changed slightly in order to be properly rendered on the big screen but they just butchered this one. Many of the key points of the novels were just blatantly abandoned. The only things reminiscent of the books in this movie were the names and some of the background. Vincent Spano was pretty good at portraying Ryan Cawdor but seemed to lack something. Overall this movie on it's own would be a very bad sci-fi movie. The fact that they connect it with a decent series of novels is just a travesty. If it werent for the fact that you need to enter a score to review movies I wouldnt have rated it at all.