Debating Robert Lee - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Debating Robert Lee Reviews

½ August 26, 2010
It was alright it wasnt bad enough to take out but i thought it to be rather stupid at times.
½ January 15, 2009
I have always been a big fan of this director's work.
June 25, 2008
March 19, 2008
One cliche after another. But entertaining.
January 31, 2008
The movie loses focus halfway thru, instead of him teaching the kids,they sort of got thru on their own. Also the ending goes against what the movie had been going forthe whole film, love it or hate it. It has as much against it as it does going for it. Great to see Kaley & Danielle tho, and tennis will never be the same.
½ January 14, 2008
WOW. This was REALLY BAD! Very slow. Acting was terrible all the way around. The dialogue seemed forced and unnatural. They were debating "policy style" yet the topics were very "lincoln-douglas" so I guess it fair to say, this was Public Forum.
½ December 18, 2007
Slow paced, most of the characters aren't really likable, but it redeemed itself towards the end. Excellent acting by Billy Kay of L.I.E. fame.
½ October 14, 2007
Cheesy after-school special script with even worse internal continuity.
September 5, 2007
This movie gives us a look at how a teacher can impact a childs life. Billy Kay who protrays David, is beyond words. Kaley Cuoco is so funny and has a great screen presence. Overall the movie incredible