Deep - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deep Reviews

½ March 1, 2018
This movie is just another one-sided, human hating, tree hugging, environmental propaganda films that makes humans look like evil, soulless, swine.
½ January 30, 2018
This movie offers absolutely nothing new, the voices don't match the character's mouths, and the characters are highly forgettable. Also, what is this? a movie based on sea creatures and a talking Kraken?!
½ January 28, 2018
This movie tries way too hard to be like Finding Nemo, with a surprising amount of violence
½ December 3, 2017
This film tries to ripoff Finding Nemo and Shark Tale, but with their own story. I watched this film and it was retarded, I got bored to death! Hey, atleast it isn't like The Emoji Movie.
½ November 30, 2017
Horrid movie. The main character grates on nerves and is as annoying as possible for majority of the movie. Not even small kids should watch this train wreck, their eyes will melt with how bad it is.
½ September 6, 2017
Kids movies used to try harder.

This movie has a male anglerfish (the one depicted should be a female, males are small), a blobfish that looks underwater as if it was out of the water, a crayfish that shreds its shell and then puts it back on.

The protagonist defies his grandfather, causes a disaster, brings back help and is rewarded for his actions.

The dialogs seemed out of place.

It has pretty pictures and my eight year old liked it, but it felt too disjointed to me.
August 25, 2017
This movie has a really good story line and animation.