Deep Dark Canyon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deep Dark Canyon Reviews

April 12, 2015
This starts out slow, but it gets a little better as you watch it. I wish the acting would have been better and the story a little more believable, but it was a decent movie to watch.
½ March 30, 2015
While this movie was going on, any and every thing was catching my attention except the movie itself. Only if this show remained in the dark, it is just so lackluster.
December 17, 2013
unterhaltsamer thriller
½ October 29, 2013
Great story, good movie for sure. Thanks for making this one.
½ September 18, 2013
A story about a family feud in a low budget movie, with an almost unknown cast, all set in the woods: it keeps you up till the end, not bad.
June 27, 2013
Low budget, a bit slow-paced, but I quite liked it. I especially liked the soundtrack; it helped the movie a lot.
May 30, 2013
Not a bad plot. I think people will be entertained by it. It's just flawed by it's characters.
May 7, 2013
Like Bonnie and Clyde. Except brothers. And without Serge.
May 5, 2013
Small town family feud involves murder , a good chase and moment you just say what the heck did you do that for ! Quite entertaining overall
May 1, 2013
The movie itself was average at best. The actual story line has potential. However, it is slow and the plot and characters barely develop. Further the ending leaves a lot to be desired.
½ October 24, 2012
I highly recommend this indie thriller. The performances of the two leads Nick Eversman and Spencer Treat Clark are worth the price of admission alone. It is a study of classism and injustice in an American small town. It is also s thrilling chase movie with a compelling, believable plot. Well shot in the redwood country of northern California.
½ October 23, 2012
Random story line, bad acting, boring. Save your hard earned money.
October 16, 2012
This is a movie everyone would like!!