Deep Sea 3D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deep Sea 3D Reviews

October 19, 2015
IMAX 3D is the only format I know that can make the deep blue sea(real sea's, not animated seas) look stunning to everyone. Review by Logan Cornn.
January 6, 2013
We're all interdependent, we can't take advantage of sea creatures....blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong, but this was a beautifully shot film, but not because of anyone's "eye for art," but because the creatures are so colorful and unique. The writing is cliche and the voice actors seem bored. Moral of the story, don't take advantage of the it.
December 29, 2012
Would you believe me if I said I actually saw this? Interesting, but only worth it on the IMAX screen.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth a look interesting story there.
October 19, 2012
Saw this today with two elementary aged girls. Excellent without flaw.
August 26, 2012
It was an all over the place documentary. It started out just talking about the underwater sea creatures. Then, just out of nowhere, came this 'stop global warming' stuff. What the heck? I can't really reccomend this film actually....
June 24, 2012
seems alittle boring
½ May 26, 2012
O filme e um documentario generico sobre o fundo do mar de 40 minutos, nada mais do que isso. Mas o efeito 3D ficou um absurdo, mostra o potencial e o que ainda esta por vir. Vale pelas imagens do fundo do mar e pelo 3D fantastico.
½ April 13, 2012
Despite its short length its packed with plenty of gorgeous 3D visuals of the under the water world that truely capture the beauty of life on Earth
½ March 8, 2012
A thrill to watch on the 3-story high screen!
February 22, 2012
luontodokkarit on parhaita! :)
½ February 15, 2012
Besides the remarkably interesting sea creatures and the fun 3D effects, the somewhat cliche messages about the interdependence of creatures in an ecosystem (including the importance of predators) is incredibly important for kids to learn. When communist China tried to eliminate sparrows (because they ate grain) in the Four Pests Campaign, insects got out of control. When I hear about people trying to shoot down all the wolves, I wonder if they have forgotten this important lesson.
October 31, 2011
documentaries have always been interesting.
½ September 19, 2011
Excelentes efeitos 3D!
August 26, 2011
I just watched it on DVD. I'm sure it would have been a lot cooler to experience it in IMAX 3D.
April 4, 2011
Incredible 3D ness !!!!!
March 17, 2011
This would have been really cool to see in IMAX. However, I thought it was going to be this doc about the beautiful, calm, peaceful ocean... it was more like survival in the ocean; animals eating eachother and the way of life. The footage was beautiful though, apart from the "feeding" scenes, haha. The narration by Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet was very good. As well as the music by Danny Elfman.
August 8, 2010
*** Good.
An interesting look into the diversity of creatures which exist deep in the ocean. The acclaimed narrators were unnecessary, however.
February 21, 2010
It's called a proboscis
February 1, 2010
This was the first movie i ever saw in Imax! Pretty cool stuff!