Deep Sea 3D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deep Sea 3D Reviews

January 29, 2010
there was no use in impersonating the turtle, it made the whole movie stupid. It annoyed me, although the whole view was quite nuice. Nice that it draws attention to the endangered species.
½ January 25, 2010
Pleasant and correct point of view
November 7, 2009
how can jhnny depp be in there
October 22, 2009
It was most definitely informative!
September 26, 2009
My Favorite Documentary!
August 31, 2009
Beautiful views of fish and plant life under the ocean.
July 27, 2009
Different from any other documentary. I specially loved the sound effects and music score.
June 17, 2009
saw this at the IMAX it was the first 3D film i ever saw was amazing
June 9, 2009
Johnny Depp's voice guides us into a unique visit in the deeply of the seas.. A very godd documentary to see in the Science Musium in London
½ May 8, 2009
this wasn't nearly as good as i was expecting it to be. I mean the images were amazing but the narration was kind of awkard.
½ April 26, 2009
Seeing this in 3-D on IMAX was a visual treat and the combination of Johnny Depp and Kate Winselt narrating to Danny Elfman's beautiful score only made the experience even better. Best 40 minutes you can spend under water.

Grade: A
½ April 22, 2009
An short, yet interesting documentary about various creatures. The film covers a range of exotic under-water life well, although the use of Johnny Depp & Kate Winslet as narrators is totally unnecessary.
April 8, 2009
I was here in Washington and was in the aqarium part of the Meseum of Natrual History and was like OMG this is narrarated ny Johnny! But besides Johnny narrarating tehe movie the show was really cool definatley because it was in 3D
½ April 1, 2009
Gotta see it cuz Johnny Depp narrates.
Very interesting and great
NICE MOVIE

GOOD
March 26, 2009
love all your movies
March 26, 2009
Very good, but oddly creepy!
March 26, 2009
it looks interesting but there is no imax in adleiade anymore