Deepwater - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deepwater Reviews

½ June 1, 2008
[left][b]An excellent film with an interesting and complex storyline[/b]; acting was above par and the casting was excellent. Plenty of suspense, surprise and drama - in retrospect, perhaps a simpler and more pedestrian tale, but that's in retrospect - [i]grabs your attention and holds is from scene one to the end.[/i]
[/left]
½ April 27, 2008
Nothing brilliant but nothing bad either. Some nice editing and sound design. But what stopped this being something better was the 'all over the shop' story that took far to long to get going.
½ April 22, 2008
Aika arvaamaton :)
Hyvä leffa kun haluaa vaihtelua kauhuun, mikäli muut ei innosta :)
½ April 6, 2008
it is a very stupid movie, they were trying to make a good psychic movie, but they failed badly....it is not even worth to be seen on DVD, waste of time
½ March 29, 2008
Not a terribly creative movie.
½ March 13, 2008
Not bad little thriller, with a strong sense of atmosphere and classic noir motifs. Unfortunately, the film's plot is rather sluggish and not as involving as it could have been. However, the twist at the end was unexpected and leaves you thinking that the film you just saw was actually better than it really was. Efficient, but not particularly memorable.
March 6, 2008
Very disappointed in (what couldn't be described in any other way) this piece of shit of a movie. And of course I watched the whole thing to be sure of it. What a waste of talent. What a waste of my time.
February 20, 2008
This movie was so confusing and it just didn't keep my attention. I'll give it one star because of Lucas Black.
February 19, 2008
scary..and weird...c it!!
February 13, 2008
Decent film, good twist. I almost stopped watching it, it was kinda boring for the most part but I'm glad I finished watching it.
February 12, 2008
Lynch-esq with some pretty bad directing. Great ending. One of those movies where you wants to watch it again from the beginning to see how it all played out.
February 8, 2008
Doesn't seem interesting
January 30, 2008
it was so weird i didn't really understand it
January 18, 2008
Saw this at a film festival. It's awful.
½ January 13, 2008
Pretty good movie, I enjoyed it for the most part, specially the ending.
½ January 9, 2008
Very confusing until the end. Then it all makes sense.
January 6, 2008
Is this the annoying one ?
½ December 28, 2007
It had its moments, but it could have been better. Much better.
½ December 23, 2007
this one kept my attention. Love Lucas Black and his southern drawl. It worked in Slingblade pretty good too!
½ November 17, 2007
psikolojik sorunlari olan gencin oykusu... vakti cok olan izlesin...