Delinquent Daughters - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Delinquent Daughters Reviews

April 2, 2013
I think Deliquent Daughters is a hilarious, underrated B-movie about the evils of letting your children stay out for too long. According to this film, if you let your children stay out too long, they will not only get involved with some shady people, but will also turn into sociopathic, thieving, and murderous people with no conscience. It's a film so highly exaggerated and over the top that I fell in love with it because it made me laugh a lot and it was almost never boring because it was so consistently terrible in funny ways. This a cult classic just waiting to be discovered and deserves to be mentioned alongside such exploitation classics like Reefer Madness. If you love a good B-movie and are up for something you've probably never heard of, you gotta see Delinquent Daughters because it is awesomely bad.
½ October 3, 2010
A routine story from PRC Of interest only to see frequent Abraham Lincoln portrayer Frank McGlynn as a wise, compassionate judge It's sad though to see Fif D'Orsay
wasted as the chief criminal's moll.
May 29, 2009
Unfortunately this one's pretty lame. It makes decent background while one is mostly occupied with something else but I wouldn't suggest sitting down just to watch it. The plot moves soooo incredibly slowly. The ending is kind of great - a total "WTF?!" moment- but still, it probably isn't worth your time.
Awesome title, though.
March 31, 2009
Delinquent lighting man is more like it.
January 15, 2007
Interesting social commentary from the early 1940's on teenagers running into trouble. Very much a low budget film, but it doesn't hurt the overall impact of the film. The acting is better and more believable than most films of this nature.