Delirious - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Delirious Reviews

July 28, 2009
One of my fave comedies...even though this is a silly one I think John Candy is hysterical in it.
½ July 4, 2009
kinda reminds me of stranger then Fiction. but i didnt care for that movie. this was better
June 25, 2009
I don't remember enough to say anything more.
April 26, 2009
Another Candy classic that i watch over and over, Raymond Burr is especially hilarious.
½ February 10, 2009
Bizarre and funny. Candy's magical typewriter creates his own fantasy world to live in and winds up creating an overly dramatic soap opera life.
½ January 23, 2009
Love this movie. Its hilarious and a total riot. One of Candy's best.
January 17, 2009
This probably sucks but it sounds funny.
shesdownbytheriver
January 9, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested.
January 5, 2009
I loved it!
Candy is superb in this funny/fantasy type film of a producer who literally ends up in his own show and has the power to control events.
½ January 1, 2009
One of John Candy's hidden treasures.
December 29, 2008
One very funny movie! A funny plot helps to! It is set up for comedy!!!
½ November 28, 2008
Candy is, as ever, magic. Sure it's no Buck but then again what is...I'll answer that, nothing...nothing else is as good as Buck. There are some good laughs to be had here mind you...Candy never disappoints.
November 22, 2008
Boy - I miss John Candy - but this one stinks.
August 27, 2008
Hilarious movie. One of Candy's best.
August 25, 2008
As the title suggests, Delerious is a completely off the wall story, it?s certainly original but quite silly. Maybe worth a watch on tv, if you can?t find anything else to watch!
July 14, 2008
Not for everyone, but I have always enjoyed this film. It helps that I'm a John Candy fan.
July 2, 2008
Perhaps John Candy's least interesting movie of all time. It's nowhere near as funny as Uncle Buck or the Great Outdoors.
June 7, 2008
Extremely not interested
June 1, 2008
Makes me laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh...
May 13, 2008
Another delightful Candy comedy, but he can do better.