Reviews

• Jun 23, 2016

An incredible story of life and death. Probably one of the most original plots I've ever heard of. A recently deceased man is given the job of convincing an unborn baby that life is worth living. Can be in the realm of unbelievable but what isn't these days. It's not for everyone. That's for sure. Every actor gives a heart felt performance. Has great rewatch value.

• May 06, 2015

Delivering Milo is a disappointing film. It is about a guardian angel has who 24 hours to convince a soul that life on Earth is worth the effort. Anton Yelchin and Albert Finney give terrible performances. The screenplay is badly written. Nick Castle did a horrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.

• Dec 25, 2014

Hit so True to Life and Death Story unfolding as I type this. Wonderful movie with Grandma, we both cried like babies.

• Nov 17, 2013

well done. the movie has an independent film feel. Touches philosophies on souls, life, before and after. I enjoyed watching the film. Sweetly put together. good family movie to watch.

• Jan 07, 2013

Cute idea, but could have been funnier.

Cute idea, but could have been funnier.

• Sep 22, 2011

Delivering Milo asks an interesting question, what if we had a choice as to whether or not we wanted to be born. And then it went on to try and answer it's own question. And, I think, to some degree it succeeded. Not the way I would have wanted, but still it was an interesting answer. On the whole I enjoyed the acting of the three principles except that Albert Finney has a tendency to go over the top sometimes. He did that in this film but only a little before he settled down and took his role seriously. I saw this film at the Taos (NM) Film Festival and enjoyed it. I was sandwiched between some pretty heavy drama, and perhaps that's what made it so good for me since I had a calming affect after that other stuff. In any event I'd recommend this film as long as you realize the question is not going to get into a huge philosophical discussion about whether or not we should have a choice of being born or not.