Delivery: The Beast Within Reviews

• Aug 14, 2016

Absolutely awful. Waste of a rainy afternoon. Terrible. Do not recommend to anyone.

• Jul 21, 2016

Completely underrated. For the "found footage" genre, the reality show conceit is a great one. So creepy in a "Lake Mungo" sort of way. Really enjoyed it. I think it's far superior to "Devil's Due."

• Dec 23, 2015

Very low budget horror with no effects. Reality show style slash found footage, though it was never lost. I was bored to death but my wife kinda enjoyed.

• Aug 22, 2015

I liked it. It was the movie that made me realize that I like the "Found Footage" Horror Genre more than I thought as long as it's entertaining, has a personal creative twist within the interpretation of the template, and (as with most movies) provide actors & performances I care about at some level and am invested in their outcome....And goddamnit, Delivery: The Beast Within fulfilled those quotas and left me a pretty satisfied viewer. Good Casting, I was in from beginning to end. Good Job. Bravo!

• Aug 02, 2015

Delivery "delivers" some creepy atmosphere and a shocking of an ending, despite some repetitive found footage thrills.

• Jun 09, 2015

pretty decent for a horror,found footage movie...ending is kind of disappointing though.

• Feb 05, 2015

Hmmmmm... Do you want your found footage films flowered up like some tv show that looks like it could have Been filmed for location location location?? Look no further than here. Granted there is an eery feel to this movie in as much as you don't know what to expect, however it doesn't give the scares the trailer promises. I counted 2 times where I jumped but that's it. It's good for a cheap evening in but that's it.

• Jan 25, 2015

Excellent film, slightly marred by too much shaky camera work.

Excellent film, slightly marred by too much shaky camera work.

• Oct 31, 2014

Just avoid it. There are better horror movies out there. There's nothing interesting about this other than the way it was presented (tv show).

• Oct 17, 2014

It got me. I have to give them credit for that. The style was fun too...reality TV gone wrong. Pretty darn entertaining!