Deluge Reviews

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Jul 25, 2019

This is a pretty good end-of-the-world, what-if, catastrophe film from the Pre-Code era that you most likely probably never heard of. I hadn't of it. Without the special effects, say, of a 2012, or of an Armageddon, or anything modern anymore, this rocks better than you might think and also takes into consideration, after the model filled destruction of civilization, the possible social ramifications of a society short on one of the two sexes. It's interesting if only to realize that they were thinking of end times back then just as we do now.

• Dec 17, 2008

But for the sprawling and ambitious tidal wave sequence, this is melodrama at its best... or should I say worst?