Democracy at Work - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Democracy at Work Reviews

November 4, 2012
I think it's only fair I share with you that I worked on this movie, but I have worked on many movies and none have have inspired me to write up a review until now.

Democracy at work is a pointed and intelligent satire of modern american politics. A rare film that will have you thinking about important issues while you pee your pants laughing at the same time.

Crisply directed, shot in glorious black and white, and full of pitch perfect performances DAW may be the surprise comedy of the year. Interweaving three equally hilarious story lines DAW is a throwback to the classic comedies of the 30's and 40's but with a modern and topical twist.

Highly recommended that you catch this gem of a film while it's still out. With all the Political nonsense going on with the elections these days, it's nice to have a film that reminds us of how ridiculous it all is. One of my top 10 films of the year. 5/5 Stars.
October 30, 2012
Opening at the Laemmle NoHo 7 on Fri. Nov. 2nd. Free admission with your "I Voted" sticker on Election Day, Tuesday Nov. 6th.