Reviews

• Yvette L
    Sep 15, 2021

I'm not an anime fan at all!!! I just went because my daughter is a huge fan! This movie was actually pretty cool and I enjoyed it. My daughter, however, pretty much cried through the whole thing. It was very emotional foe her. Go see this movie, it is entertaining!!!

• Kerrioke
    Sep 05, 2021

Great action, beautiful story. I would have taken the kids (they love Demon Slayer) but there is suicide in the movie and that is something that we are already facing in our family. Just be aware of that in case you or someone you want to take might be sensitive to that topic. I loved the movie overall.

• Brayan
    Sep 03, 2021

great movie, enjoyed it alot

great movie, enjoyed it alot

• Alex
    Aug 22, 2021

So colorful, animated, great story, and just wonderful characters in general.

So colorful, animated, great story, and just wonderful characters in general.

• Joe
    Aug 17, 2021

Animation and voice acting were amazing. But the lines from MC were a bit cheesy/ too long diologue. Only negative.

• JG
    Aug 16, 2021

This was my 2nd time seeing it. Loved the movie that much. Such a beautiful story being told and great animation. The movie captured the story and the emotions so well compared to the manga.

• Ben
    Aug 08, 2021

I'm bias but if you're a fan of the anime you will love this movie, really fun and follows same style as anime

• Eva G
    Jul 23, 2021

absolutely loved the movie..

absolutely loved the movie..

• Michael Dudzik
    Jul 14, 2021

Good movie! Great story!!

Good movie! Great story!!

• Joel R