Demons Never Die Reviews

• Dec 12, 2018

I'm a little late watching this film but it's a good teen slasher flick. Solid storyline and not predictable at all. Worth a watch if your into horror, slasher movies.

• Sep 21, 2017

This is the worst film I have ever seen in my entire life. Actually no I'm lying, the worst film I have ever seen is Under the Skin. This is the second worst film I have ever seen in my entire life. And the fact that I corrected my initial claim and provided the name of something that truly is the worst must tell you that I am not making sweeping statements here; I MEAN EVER WORD OF THIS REVIEW. So gutted because I honestly adore practically every actor in this film. But even that doesn't stop me from rating it zero stars. In fact, if I could rate it minus stars I would. Terrible. Awful. Don't watch it. Trust me. I watched it right to the end. Through the credits. Praying something. Anything. Might happen. It did. I lost my self respect. Don't watch this film. Don't watch this film. Don't. Don't watch this film. I'm begging you.

• Jan 02, 2017

Waste of time and money

Waste of time and money

• Jun 13, 2015

A poor man's 'Scream' that was made 20 years too late. Enjoyable if nonsensical.

• Mar 24, 2013

It was worth 3 stars (just about decent) until an awful, badly filmed ending with no suspense what-so-ever.

• Mar 13, 2013

the good news is tulisa dies in the 1st 5minutes, the bad news is it isnt real and you then have to sit threw another hour and a half of a god awful movie about someone killing a bunch of suicidal teenagers

• Dean K Super Reviewer
    Feb 18, 2013

Good to see the English having a go at a slasher film.....but why does it always have to be so low budget. Tulisa makes a 5min appearance, so not sure why on the cover of the DVD....bit of a marketing ploy there. Interesting take on the idea but the plot just twists in totally random directions at times. It was a nice surprise to see some of it filmed in and around Hammersmith in London where I used to live!

• Feb 06, 2013

This the best shit film I've seen in a while. The acting is so bad when they cry they look like they're laughing. The plot is as plausible as ice cream made of nothing but fire. It seems that they are more interested on trying to second guess what they're target audience would think is cool than anything else, like logic. And some awful casting, Asher D from So So Solid Crew & Rasta Mouse as police officers? Give me a break. Admittedly though, I don't think it was aimed at me. I've probably rated this a little high but I'd drawn the conclusion it must be a parody.

• Oct 16, 2012

It was alright until about 10 minutes til the end, which should be the best bit in a film, so not great, amazingly Talesa was one of the good things in the film lol

• Oct 03, 2012

A group of students make a suicide pact only for a masked man to try to kill them all anyway. A mixture of scream and Friday 13th whilst trying to remain indie with a kidulthood feel. All in all a bit of a mess.