Demoted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Demoted Reviews

½ July 22, 2012
can't even finish it
½ July 21, 2012
crass, turgid hopeless mess of a 'comedy'
½ July 15, 2012
Its not the best comedy in the world but has some laughs. Its a B Movie dark comedy. Worth checkin out for some good laughs.
July 15, 2012
Not vert funny. Lots of plot holes and odd uninteresting characters.
½ July 13, 2012
I like the revenge that the secretaires get at their new boss. The acting was a bit lame but the funny lines made up for it..Worth checking out
July 12, 2012
Cartoonish and stupid and only occasionally funny.
½ July 4, 2012
It's missing all the essential structural elements of a comedy, the comedy...I really couldn't imagine an unfunnier cast.
½ July 1, 2012
Cheesy predictable comedy but we all need one once in a while.
June 30, 2012
Predictable but had some funny parts. Not bad if you're not expecting much.
½ June 28, 2012
Use David Cross in a way that's funny. I love his comedy but when they put him in a movie they just need to let him go. He is a talanted comedy writer as well so just let him make some kinks to the script for everyones benefit.
June 27, 2012
I was surprised how funny this movies was: I laughed throughout the entire movie cause it it very entertaining . . . Throw this movie in with friends and enjoy . .
June 22, 2012
Que decepción con esta película, Supuestamente es una comedia sin embargo son muy pocos los momentos que producen risa, una pareja de compañeros de trabajo que por cosas de la vida bajan de nivel en su trabajo y quedan como secretarias...el final totalmente predecible
½ June 20, 2012
Its a fair movie with some funny moments,Liked it!
½ June 20, 2012
I laughed a lot
The actors are so funny but still it can get boring at a certain time
½ June 18, 2012
Two thirds of this movie are decent, the last third is terrible. The screenwriter must have gotten lazy towards the end of the script and decided to switch from sarcasm to an unbearably cheesy romantic comedy. So it's like having a gourmet meal with a turd for dessert. Avoid, or watch on a lazy afternoon.
June 12, 2012
This movie was terrible. I fell asleep halfway through it.