Den Eneste ene (The One and Only) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Den Eneste ene (The One and Only) Reviews

February 5, 2015
Absolute must for The Killing and Borgen fans. Sidse Babett Knudsen and Sofie Grabol are a joy to watch. Paprika Steen in a fun role. Delightful to see an intelligent original script directed by the gifted director Susanne Bier, without all the Hollywood formula nonsense.
May 14, 2012
wonderful danish humor;)
August 31, 2011
This is a really great danish movie. The chemistry between the lead actors are great and Sidse Babett Knudsen is SO adorable in her role.
July 10, 2011
Sweet and funny at times but also quite overrated Danish movie. Susanne Bier's breakthrough movie wasn't as melodramatic as most of her later work but also not quite as compelling.
June 21, 2011
A warm charming comedy of the ups and downs of love and life.
½ September 17, 2010
I am pretty sure I've rated this one before, but for some reason it isn't there anymore. So here we go again.
March 4, 2009
An absolute classic. Even today, let a group of girls decide movies for the night, and this one is sure to be included. And why not? It is a really cute movie, with some truly funny moments.
September 17, 2008
The ultimate feel good movie for me :) always makes me smile
June 21, 2008
Perfekt feel-good film!! Must see!!
May 23, 2008
Proppet med HERLIG humor... Dansk naar det er bedst! :-)
May 12, 2008
det er sgu en film man kan se igen og igen.
May 8, 2008
Great Danish movie - funny and sweet.
April 11, 2008
Everything works in this movie. Its truly funny and the editing is great!
April 5, 2008
Den var sq da skæg :-)
½ March 27, 2008
Sweet, romantic. I never get tired of watching it.
½ March 6, 2008
I think it is a really funny movie.. but I guess you have to understand the humor
February 22, 2008
Fantastisk dejlig film.. med en masse skøn humor, om livets op og nedture, og mødet med den eneste ene. Man begynder næsten at tro på det
February 19, 2008
My favorite feel good movie, when I'm in a sad/bad mood. Saves day.
Funy, wonderful humor:)
½ February 4, 2008
Den er da for sej :-)
January 31, 2008
Funny, sweet and well played Danish movie with lots of love, lots of frustration, and lots of humour