Denis Leary: Lock 'N Load - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Denis Leary: Lock 'N Load Reviews

February 1, 2014
Worthy successor to his first act, and in many ways better.
December 13, 2011
COFFEE FLAVORED COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ August 23, 2011
not as good as no cure for cancer but still good
November 20, 2010
I'm not a fan of Denis Leary's comedy...I like him as an actor and usually find him funny...but just not his standup.
August 28, 2008
Not as raunchy as No Cure for Cancer, but equally as funny!
½ August 27, 2008
Just saw this again-just what the doctor ordered!!! I am a HUGH Denis Leary fan and I just love Lock and Load...almost as much as No Cure for Cancer!!!
August 5, 2008
Denis Leary is the man and remains the man! This is a great follow-up to 'No cure for cancer'. It shows a more composed and older version of neurotic Denis that we can still adore. It's been 10 years since that show and we want more! 'Rescue Me' is awesome but we crave the stand-up!
½ July 1, 2008
A great follow up of an older Denis - now with kids running amok. Wasn't the biggest fan of all the songs intertwined with the comedy... No Cure for Cancer was the ultimate.
June 7, 2008
leary redeemed himself with "lock n load" after his horribly overrated, mean spirited and bloated first stand up movie came out.

here, his rants on city cyclists and micro breweries are actually funny (as opposed to before where he would just scream aggressively).
January 29, 2008
Once again Dennis Leary. Kommentarer överflödiga när det talas om Dennis som är ett geni och en showman av yppersta klass.
½ January 15, 2008
No cure for cancer blows this out of the water
January 12, 2008
BRILLIANT!!! My favourite stand up of all time. I can watch it over and over.
December 28, 2007
Lock 'N Load is in my top three stand-up comedy performances of all time. I can't believe he has left us hanging for ten years without a new special. I would love to hear his opinion on many of today's world issues. Step it up Denis.
December 19, 2007
Insanely funny, this guy rooocks!!
November 11, 2007
Nihilistic black twisted stand-up comedy.Makes you belly laugh and cry at the same time.
½ September 26, 2007
"No Cure for Cancer" was a phenomenon in the stand-up world -- it made Leary a star. Consequently, it was going to be a tough act to follow, even perhaps impossible to top. "Lock N' Load" is indeed not as good as "No Cure for Cancer," but it is still funny -- what's more, it erases any questions as to whether Leary was just a Bill Hicks' rip-off. The best bits are on coffee-flavored coffee and his family.
September 2, 2007
Love this movie maple nut crunch luke i have the money
September 2, 2007
fucking love this. "coffee flavored coffee".
August 18, 2007
Not As Good As No Cure But It Still Has Classic Leary Anger.
August 1, 2007
Denis Leary is a trip, I went to one of his shows! Great guy and a wild sence of humor