Denis Leary: No Cure for Cancer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Denis Leary: No Cure for Cancer Reviews

February 1, 2014
Denis Leary is that rare comedian who is 0% prejudice, socially/politically conscious, but still very raw and hilarious. I never feel alienated when listening to or watching him. Truly an inspiration.
February 16, 2013
Funny as hell! I love the Asshole song.
September 17, 2012
My favorite stand up performance ever! Brilliant. The Asshole song is great stuff.
½ December 16, 2011
The case can be made for whether Denis Leary stole material from other comics, but the fact remains that this is one solid album. Denis has a level of energy that most people could not duplicate, and he keeps it up until the very end. This album was one of the defining comedy sets of the 90s.
July 17, 2011
denis leary at his best
February 8, 2011
borrows from hicks but still funny........
September 7, 2010
Really not funny at all. The opening song is the only bit of humor in the whole show. Leary's comedy sucks.
½ August 2, 2010
Before people come at me with torches and pitchforks let me get this out: Leary has made a career out of saying outrageous shit, but one can't help noticing that everything he says has been said before already, albeit in smaller doses of outrageousness. He merely takes the material that's already there and spices it up with expletives (which, after the eleventh fuck, begin to lose a percentage of their effectiveness, I must add).

Though I quite like some of Leary's other work.
March 22, 2010
One of the best standup shows ever smokers and everyone else need to watch
January 21, 2010
If you said that he stole a lot of his material from Bill Hicks, you would be right, but this is really funny. Hanging out with my friends in junior high was kind of like listening to this on loop.
December 15, 2009
Bill Hicks would be spinning in his grave but still funny
November 30, 2009
A good performance, but Hicks was better.
November 3, 2009
I actually had this on cassette before I ever saw it. I know it well, and love it. Long live Denis Leary.
October 18, 2009
The best stand up I have ever seen, he just makes you want to smoke and drink the hole time you watch it!
½ July 27, 2009
This was useless, thoughtless American tripe, not even funny! More like American Psyco!
½ July 23, 2009
Although hilarious some of the subjects can be touchy for some viewers.
July 9, 2009
This guy stole his entire routine from Bill Hicks (RIP).
July 7, 2009
Vjerojatno najbolji stand up nastup koji sam do sad pogledao i nema veze kaj je neke fore pokupio od Bill Hicksa, svejedno je prokleto smijesno!
½ March 25, 2009
Brilliant!!! Absolutely hilarious
½ March 23, 2009
I peed my pants in laughter the first time I watched this