Dennis the Menace Strikes Again - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dennis the Menace Strikes Again Reviews

August 26, 2015
Sequel to Dennis The Menace is terrible and very cheap. One of the worst low budget movies I have seen. There was about 2 or 3 scenes that were funny in this film. The first film wasn't that good and it was pretty poorly made but it is funnier than this even more poorly done thing. Walter Matthau should have been in this film as it probably would have saved this film from been a disaster just like the first one. But instead they have to put Don Rickles as Mr Wilson and his acting is worse than Mason Gambles. I think he does better as the voice of Mr Potato Head if I'm honest. At Least Justin Cooper plays Dennis in this film his acting is good and back in this film he was only young. Watch this film if you want to have a nap because I was almost bored to sleep.
April 13, 2015
No stars. But I'll say this: the spirit of the comic strip is much more with this DTV black hole than it is with John Hughes' creepy, unpleasant vision. Much like that one, there are criminals here, but unlike Christopher Lloyd's Switchblade Sam (possibly the most inappropriate character in any children's movie) the villains here are goofy and harmless. Not menacing at all. Especially Carrot Top (he got another acting job after "Chairman of the Board?" Astonishing.) Justin Cooper makes a better Dennis than the Culkin-lite of Mason Gamble. Walter Matthau and Joan Plowright as Mr and Mrs. Wilson were the only good things about the first movie, but Don Rickles and Betty White do a good job too. Wow. Can't believe I'm saying so many complimentary things about a throwaway film I can't in good conscience give any stars to. Just speaks volumes as to how terrible the first one was.
½ March 7, 2013
tis a sad sequel considering the cast they had , don rickles , betty white,george kennedy and carrot top..., watch the first one..though not great , it was better than this one...stay far away this one far far away
November 22, 2012
it was an ok movie but the first dennis the menace was better, ok movie expected better but don't want it on DVD, it starred Brian Doyle-Murray, George Kennedy, it was ok but not as good as the first
½ October 4, 2012
This film is a disappointment unlike the first one since the cast is different.
September 23, 2012
I don't know about this yet!!!!!!!!!
½ September 12, 2012
this is such an unessecary movie, i cant stress it enough. some of the kiddie comedy scenes are aimable, but most of it was trash. believe me, it was just pure bullshoddy.
April 16, 2012
The feeling isn't the same as watching the first but still lots of fun.
February 8, 2012
not nearly as good as the original
½ January 9, 2012
For a sequel this movie was really good.
November 12, 2011
Any sequel that changes the original cast is doomed to suck big time...
July 31, 2011
I didn't like this sequel, the first one was so much better, especially because of the great cast. And this one changes that cast. The story is more predictable and dull too. Overall it's just okay.
June 14, 2011
Found this movie funny as a kid.
Naughtia
½ January 23, 2011
This is a sequel to the Dennis the Menace movie. The sad thing is that none of the actors from the first movie are acting in this movie, what a shame. I thought the first movie was charming and funny but this one clearly goes way over the line of being just plain silly and pointless. If you liked the first movie I wouldn't recommend you to watch this one because this one is nothing like the first one. I just don't understand why they would even bother making a sequel to this movie when they know that its going to be this bad.
January 3, 2011
"America's classic kid in a classic comedy!"

November 12, 2010
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch...............its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie...............i think that dwier brown, george kennedy, don rickles, justin cooper, brian doyle-murphy, betty white, scott carrot, jacqueline steiger play good roles/parts throughout this movie.......................i think that dwier brown, betty white, brian doyle-murphy, justin cooper were great throughout this movie.............i think that the director of this comedy/kids/family movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect thorughout this movie....i think that this is a good comedy movie 2 watch n its enjoyable
chadroesti
October 29, 2010
Typical Dennis the menace antics. Kids will like this but really Don Rickles is the only reason to watch.
October 20, 2010
Don Rickles is no replacement for Walter Matthau as Mr. Wilson. This movie is impossible to get through. Even with Betty White.
½ October 14, 2010
This film was slightly entertaining, and had it's moments, but seriously the film revolves around a ridiculous plot that I found unbelievable. The acting was really bad and the dialogue was often awkward. However, I did find myself laughing quite a bit throughout the film. Nothing memorable, but still a treat.
½ August 21, 2010
Now when I was young I watched this and said to myself..........WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!I was so little and yet I hated this movies guts. It was absolute shit! And I mean it was shit. Fuck this movie and it can kiss my ass!