Der geilste Tag Reviews

• Jan 27, 2019

The Most Beautiful Day (Der Geilste Tag) is massively underrated. I couldnt help but notice one critic calling it a "predictable comedy" - I'd say...Far from, predictable that is. I was touched...gripping, funny, heartwarming, I couldnt peel my eyes away from the screen, despite it being 01h00am on a Monday morning. This film needs more attention, I'd absolutely love to see more movies like this one. Unfortunately I could only give it a five star rating, personally, this is an 7/10 for me. ï¿ 1/2 1/2~