Derailed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Derailed Reviews

August 18, 2014
...a reasonably gripping thriller, with the twists making it worthwhile!
July 19, 2014
In every single movie - or on TV - Jennifer Aniston always seem to want a lock of her hair - or two - hanging down her face. She is soooooo horrible to watch. So I avoid movies starring her. She is such a lousy actress.
½ July 4, 2014
Yes, it's cliche filled but still entertaining. Has enough twists to be interesting and has Jennifer Aniston which isn't a bad thing.
½ June 1, 2014
predictable. And could have gone better without the prison bit
May 14, 2014
Well acted but has a sloppy script so very disappointing,
½ April 26, 2014
Atuaš§es Excelentes De Clive Owen,Vincent Cassel E Jennifer Aniston.
O Primeiro Ato ╔ Chocante,O Segundo ╔ Impressionante O Final ╔ Justo,Histˇria Muito Inteligente Um Roedor De Unhas
½ April 16, 2014
Have a play perfomed by drunks in ur musty basement that is this movie
March 22, 2014
Different/Weird/Strange/Gross/Didn't really Like.
February 7, 2014
what a bunch of worn out cliches! And the holes in the script, i can drive a hummer through those! Jennifer Aniston delivers another crap performance. When is she finally going to do something with her considerable talent? What a waste of quality actors!
½ February 5, 2014
Te engancha desde el principio y es grato ver a Jennifer Aniston en un papel diferente, aunque esto no es lo suyo... Recomendable
January 12, 2014
Starts off well but by the end neither Clive Owen or Vincent Cassell can save this film from just how preposterous it is.
December 15, 2013
A solid movie with solid acting and a few good twists. Well worth the rental fee and time spent.
October 6, 2013
As it is a sex movie I can say; great foreplay starts this movie with stylish fun. However it deteriorates rather quickly as it proves that Americans are just plain stupid. As the film progresses the stupidity gets even worse and the film declines into American trash which is exactly where it needs to be thrown. Nibbles: Mississippi Mud Pie.
½ September 28, 2013
I read the book, loved it, didn't know there was a movie based on the book
½ September 4, 2013
I liked this when I first saw it when it came out. Watched it again, and have turned against this film. Clive Owen is a family man struggling financially with a diabetic kid. He runs into Jennifer Anniston on the train and begins an affair. Eventually they get robbed in a hotel room and the robber continues to get into his life and squeeze more money out of him. Since the villain is known right away, there really is no tension. Clive Owen's family is almost forgotten about 20 minutes in and really only play so he doesn't go to the cops, they really have no purpose only for that little bit of the plot otherwise the film won't work. Eventually the twist comes and it isn't as smart as it likes to think it is. The Rza is pretty good, but leaves about halfway through. Nice to see Giancarlo Esposito again. Plus the detective from Heavy Rain is in it too.
September 2, 2013
It's nonsense. But, you know, it's compelling nonsense.
August 21, 2013
a real surpirse an amazing movie full of a lot of great twists
June 30, 2013
When I first started watching this movie, I was just going to stick with it because it was a Clive Owen pick. Then the love affair happened and the events that followed were exactly what I had expected. But I stuck with it and was delightfully surprised by the end of the movie.
June 3, 2013
awsome movie (and very twisted turn of events)
½ May 20, 2013
A semi smart script turned into a highly entertaining movie. I'm biased because i love Aniston however this is well worth a watch. The RZA shines bright and brings a cool whit in each scene, while Clive Owen holds down the grit. The script also deserves more credit than it has received.