Desi Boyz - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Desi Boyz Reviews

December 28, 2011
I thought the movie was pointless and dragging. Music of the movie was good. Akshay and John is great but the girls in the movie couldnt act. Total waste of time.
½ December 25, 2011
Half star xtra ...for the bloopers in d the end ...They are funnier than anythin in the movie...
December 24, 2011
Deepika Padukone 5'7"
December 23, 2011
so predictable. but that's not even what makes it fail. ties together a weak story trying to push an emotional aspect that is missing in the actors themselves. if they can't believe it, why would we? the humor is terrible, and the romance is even weaker. god forbid that obnoxious theme plays again, as it does every 10 minutes in the movie.
½ December 20, 2011
Good eye candy, lame plot.
December 19, 2011
what a good movie... i loved it specially funny :)
December 19, 2011
AWESOME Comedy Movie. Must Watch.
December 18, 2011
Entertainment nothing more. Both Deepika Padukone and Chitrangada Singh are wasted. A cliched attempt to generate fake laughs with the audience
½ December 11, 2011
This movie is a teacher! It teaches us how to manage recession: with an alternate, primitive and sound way of income! It starts with an unconventional treatment towards the most talked about topic of all time, financial crisis, but seems to have lost at the round about midway! Akshay Kumar, the great star that he is, looked faded, whereas John, with his great body, looked good only in strip scenes; hope he works on his facial expressions. Deepika could not make her presence felt, Chitrangada had a short but a better role than the main female protagonist. It's probably time that someone reminds Mr. Dutt about this famous past, probably he has totally forgotten it.

I was disappointed, probably because I had Dostana in my mind while watching it. But then, even as an individual movie, much was expected out of it. Two and half star, just because of Akki.
December 10, 2011
With: Brannigan
Seats: Free Seating
Theatre: Empire Studio 10, Mississauga
December 9, 2011
get to gym guys recession is coming!...Chitrangda -> the only eye candy ,deepika you biaaaaaaaaaatch!
summary : lose ur shirt n make some money...even this movie runs on the same movie for teenage gals :P
½ December 7, 2011
It was s$&t!!! Its getting half a star as it was soo bad I could not stop laughing! The English translations did not even match the spoken English on the screen!!!
December 7, 2011
Desi Boyz' first half is one of the greatest and entertaining first half's of any film you would see, though troughout the second half... the film weakens! But it remains strong, and is therefore worth watching!

Verdict = Semi Hit
½ December 7, 2011
Why do they always have to hire oldies to play playboys ? seriously and the acting was over the top.
December 5, 2011
Entertainment, what else can u ask for.
December 4, 2011
That looks soo stupid waste of time
December 4, 2011
Predictable, cliched and very Bollywood... !!
Having said that ... the movie is enjoyable, some good songs, has hawt male leads (esp John looks great) and has its funny moments and characters (especially Anupum Kher as Deepika's dad!!)
December 4, 2011
Go with minimum expectations and you won't be dissatisfied.
December 3, 2011
boring with a silly plot..disappointing..
December 3, 2011
What a pathetic piece of crap!