Desi Boyz Reviews

• May 08, 2016

Can't believe that something this bad could've been made, easily one of Akshay Kumar's worst movies in recent times.

• Apr 27, 2013

A blast! good movie to watch when nothing is around. A good to way to pass the time as the plot is not boring.

• Dec 25, 2012

Bollywood's answer to Deuce Bigolow? This is even better! The story is as weak as jelly as the girls' legs at a Desi Boyz's striptease performance but the entertainment is top-notch, what with the catchy songs, over-the-top musical numbers and its cast is eye candy.

• Sep 29, 2012

i must say akshay is always best ever and so deepika.

i must say akshay is always best ever and so deepika.

• Apr 30, 2012

Good movie ....good songs .....a new story.....one time watch

Good movie ....good songs .....a new story.....one time watch

• Apr 26, 2012

Supposed to be spoofy, slapstick but only kiddish, badly produced, acted and most importantly turns emotional, preachy etc just like the movies of the '80s.

• Apr 07, 2012

A good comedy movie.. All the comedy is single handled by akshay kumar himself.. Even title track is good.. Worth a watch

• Mar 13, 2012

new concept, fresh out take, seems apparently well to do in the market of the youth at large

• Mar 04, 2012

I love this movie. I love the songs too. It is really a movie worth watching. The jokes are funny and I love John and Akshay. I'm happy I watched this movie.

• Feb 14, 2012