Despicable Me 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Despicable Me 2 Reviews

½ June 29, 2017
Not as solid as the first, with some areas it lags a bit. However, still a solid voice performance by all the cast and still good entertainment in this day and age.
½ June 29, 2017
A mild improvement over the first film with more dosses of humor, but there's still nothing special about it. Yes, it'll entertain the kids/
June 29, 2017
Puntaje Original: 5.5

Ese momento en que te das cuenta que la trama de Despicable Me en realidad gira en torno a las hijas adoptadas por Gru...en la primera parte su ausencia de padre y en esta entrega su ausencia de madre...me intriga la tercera parte...
June 28, 2017
A perfect sequel to a perfect movie!
June 26, 2017
"Great animation, awesome casting, and fun 3D, each of those combined and you'll get an awesome sequel. The jokes are hilarious, the minions are awesome, and the story is very well done. Although it has some dull moments and there's little inappropriate humor however it's a great time and I think families can enjoy this animated feature."
jamrcla
June 26, 2017
A really funny feel good movie for all the family to enjoy, Just as much fun as the first maybe a little more but also like the first the Minions steal the show everytime they're on screen and you can't help but smile and laugh but that's not to say they carry the film because all of the film is funny, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version, A simple plot that's been done before but who cares it's one of the best animation films around so don't miss it.
June 26, 2017
With More Heart, Humor And Charm, Despicable Me 2 Is Another Fun Adventure For Fans And Non-Fans.
June 23, 2017
Hilarious moments, great animation, 3D was well done, this is a great kids movie. It's a lot of fun to watch. It has a great plot. A+
June 3, 2017
Still hilarious and still clever but not as much as the first.
June 3, 2017
The third movie is coming soon and I already covered the first film and Minions so doing this film is the only way to ensure that my Despicable journey will come full circle. It can't quite match up to the original and also seems to be a bit short on those action sequences that the first film had. Especially considering that even the finale doesn't really take that long, even by the standards of a fast-paced animated adventure. But Despicable Me 2 still manages to redeem itself with its humour, dazzling visuals which, like most sequels, has an improved animation quality when compared to its predecessor and voice cast with Steve Carell being enjoyable as Gru and Kristen Wiig putting on a colourful vocal performance as Lucy thus making this sequel an enjoyable film one way or another. I still remain neutral to the Minions playing a larger part in this film than they did in this predecessor what with this film truly allowing marketing to cause them to invade the world and brainwash little kids.
June 3, 2017
I enjoyed this more than Despicable me because it had great plot twists
May 30, 2017
Doesn't do much to surpass or fall behind its predecessor...DM2 is a fun kids film with many laughs to be had.
½ May 26, 2017
Despicable Me 2 is a great sequel to its predecessor. I think I like this one more than the first one.
½ May 26, 2017
Welcome to the world of Despicable Me, where heart, action, comedy, inventive visuals and a few characters you might like will combine.
This won't the most memorable of rides, but you'll ultimately leave feeling satisfied.
Story:8|10
Visuals:7|10
Characters:6|10
Overall:7|10.
May 23, 2017
Love the Despicable Me movies.
May 18, 2017
5/16/2017 (2): Not quite as good as the original, but still good. The minions were a little more involved which was good.
½ May 15, 2017
130718 & 140123: One of the few sequels better than the original. Grandma loved it. Almost brought me to tears, again, if I remember right.
½ May 4, 2017
Surprisingly enjoyable and on par with the first movie in the series if not better than it. Even the Minions are starting to grow on me. (First and only viewing - 9/14/2014)
April 29, 2017
Nowhere near as good as the first one
½ April 19, 2017