Destiny Turns on the Radio Reviews

• Jan 16, 2015

Destiny turns off the dvd.

Destiny turns off the dvd.

• Aug 29, 2013

It tries to be a stylish crime comedy but falls flat on its feet despite having a king of this field of directing in the cast.

• Aug 09, 2012

remember seeing the trailer for this piece of unmenagated crap and although i've never seen this movie in its entiry, while watching the trailer, i said to myself "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP"?! can see why people who saw this shit fest say it sucks. don't bother and waste your time with this flick.

• Jun 04, 2011

Jack Baran, the writer of Band of the Hand (a guilty pleasure from the 80s) directs this boring homage to Repo Man. Like Alex Cox's masterpiece, Destiny Turns on the Radio has a similar score, a nutty philosophical Tracey Walter and a glowing yellow electrical dimension portal pool taking the place of a time traveling Chevy Malibu. The riff on Repo Man is the only thing interesting about the film. I'm guessing this is what attracted Tarantino to the project. Otherwise, Destiny is a pointless waist of time. No hard feelings Baran, I still love Band of the Hand.

• Oct 26, 2009

Watched this movie only because Tarantino was in it. His part is very small and unnecessary for the plot. The movie really doesn't have much plot actually. I just sort of sat there waiting for it to be over.

• Sep 16, 2008

I know many people are critical of this movie, but I was in just the right state of mind when I saw it and it took me away to a place with alternate possibilities. Definitely not for everyone.

• Aug 16, 2008

Ugh. Tarantino acting/thin plot.

Ugh. Tarantino acting/thin plot.

• Anthony V Super Reviewer
    Jun 27, 2008

A waste of time and talent.

A waste of time and talent.

• May 14, 2008

This is the cheesiest movie that I love!

This is the cheesiest movie that I love!

• Feb 27, 2008

Best of Tarantino next to Four Rooms.

Best of Tarantino next to Four Rooms.