Destroyer Reviews

• 6h ago

What a waist of $7... and my time. Drags on forever...a lob sided better call Saul type of an attempt.

• 5d ago

Terrible, there is no follow through with character nicole kidman plays a character dragging herself around for apparently 16 years and may have being an alcoholic but in the entire film she does not drink or abuse any drugs what is fuelling this madness if she was mentally unwell then how can she follow through with this case not to mention how someone this dysfunctional has held a job. Okay we have seen hard drinking cops but they are hard drinking and the movie will explore this it is within content. Nicloe staggering around in a bad wig is just ludicrous not to mention taking someone down with a soap dish. Just silly inconsistent movie.

• 5d ago

Excellent range for Nicole Kidman, but the movie was just.... tedious.

Excellent range for Nicole Kidman, but the movie was just.... tedious.

• Jun 19, 2019

So boring. Finished it. Slow.

So boring. Finished it. Slow.

• Jun 16, 2019

to much jumping around with flashbacks

to much jumping around with flashbacks

• Jun 14, 2019

Pretty damn cool. Felt like I was watching one of the good seasons of True Detective.

• Jun 04, 2019

Very intense, slow movie; however, very good story told. Have patience.

Very intense, slow movie; however, very good story told. Have patience.

• Jun 03, 2019

If terrible make-up, run of the mill story line, slow action, and average acting is your thing see this movie by all means!.

• Jun 03, 2019

It is a completely entertaining film with an excellent script and needless to say Nicole Kidman's best performance. Underrated actor Sebastian Stan has a rather important role in this film, leaving us wanting more of his evident chemistry with Nicole.

• Jun 01, 2019

DIFFERENT HARD TO FOLLOW @ TIMES BUT GOOD!

DIFFERENT HARD TO FOLLOW @ TIMES BUT GOOD!