Det Okšnda. (The Unknown) Reviews
This movie was boring, predictable and so stupid. Nothing makes sense or is ever explained.
The creators of this movie obviously have no clue what made the movies they ripped off good, you need a good story and a good explanation why it happens.
OK, I admit, they got the first part right, because there are so many things going on in this movie, but none of them has anything to do with the other, or they randomly happen for no reason what-so-ever.
- The ground is abnormally hot
- They find a dead pig/animal that has rot/boiled to death so they bring it back to camp. I still wonder WHY!
- Said animal, they decide to examine it (another f-ing why!!!???), some random black thing can be seen by them
- Animal dissappears, one of the women has it inside of her (???) or something. She complains about her stomache feeling funny, but it's never explained.
- Said woman runs away in the night, out of control and don't want to die
- Later on, she becomes some possed person, or whatever, she acts like an alien and is perfectly fine
- Other gets transformed into these "aliens" if they touch the dead animal
- Random "pot" in the ground, some kind of hole where animals get boiled to death in the ground
I mean, what the hell is going on??? Nothing is explained, and it's not a good thing, it's annoying.
I mean, these people turn into some aliens/whatever, but the only thing you could suspect is that black thing in the animal, which they... suprise, surprise... never explain what it is.
So by the end, we have these "alien-people" walking around and then they return to town. Like... eh... am I supposed to be scared by THAT?
It's just unbelivably stupid.
The characters... how should I explain this... the actors share the same name as their "characters", so are they supposed to act as themselves?
Then they deserve another stupid award, because the characters in this movie were all stupid and annoying.
The guys are sex-starving idiots and the women are complete airheads, no matter how many times you tell them something they just say "What?".
For example, the absolute worst part is a romantic couple trying to run away from the danger, at night they share a sleepingbag together, lying all alone in the pitch-dark woods, terrified of what is going to happen.
And the guy says "I want to break up! I can't walk around and pretend I love you when I don't."
This movie truly deserves a "one of the worst movies" award.