Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo Reviews

½ October 31, 2014
Boring, no original, predictable, no funny and repetitive.
½ October 31, 2014
Boring, no original, predictable, no funny and repetitive.
½ September 22, 2014
The success of the first one was a shock, but this clueless continuation is crude, offensive, and not the least bit funny.
August 25, 2014
Even though the sexual innuendos (discreet or obvious) might be overdone that it gets annoying, the oddball moments & acting manages to overcompensate & amuse me. I enjoyed "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" more than the first!
August 15, 2014
(First and only viewing - Fall 2005 in theaters)
½ July 28, 2014
This movie was so dumb. The language chemistry expressed in this film was very bad. Rob Schneider's performance in this film was awful. Overall, this film was a total annoyance to figure out. The jokes expressed in this film was unfunny and downright terrible. If there is a third film into this series, there is going to be a lot of clean up that needs to be done.
½ July 5, 2014
Umm. Wait. You mean to tell me that people liked this. I. I just. I don't see how.

Cast 5/10
Comedy 3/10
Acting 3/10
Story 5/10
June 16, 2014
Someone needs to tell these critics to shut the fuck up. While not a particularly inventive or invigorating comedy, it still did manage to make me laugh quite a bit.
May 7, 2014
Stupid but made me laugh.
April 30, 2014
this is a funny movie
April 30, 2014
Silly, funny, and quirky. It will most certainly not be for everyone, but if you roll with Deuce's very bizarre comedy, you'll manage to find this quite an entertaining movie.
½ February 23, 2014
Repeats most of the same jokes from the first movie except less funny and cruder. In particular we get an awful scene of woman with a penis on her face. Its as disgusting and unfunny as it sounds and then some
February 8, 2014
So bad on so many levels. Rob Schneider what was going through your head when you made this movie?
January 2, 2014
Corny jokes (13) OWN DVD
½ October 1, 2013
Deuce heads to Europe & attempts to stop a Gigolo killer.

Bigalow's second outing and it's more of the same without the nice message at the end. Or maybe it had the nice message but it kinda got lost with the woman with a penis nose shooting spunk when she sneezed at a restaurant...

Basically, after getting in trouble in America, Deuce somehow manages to find his way to Europe to be brought back into man-whoring with T.J. Hicks once again. We see some return characters from the first film but the explanation of Deuce's wife's death and other elements are just wrong. Unlike the first film where the women had reasonable quirks to them, this time they're mostly ridiculous.
September 5, 2013
I haven't seen the first film, but this sequel sure does suck ass. Within a matter of minutes, the awful crude jokes become tiresome as does the poorly written storyline. The only aspect of the film that I considered enjoyable was Eddie Griffin who is responsible for the only funny parts of an otherwise generally unfunny experience. The jokes are basically a compilation of terrible sex jokes (A woman born with a penis for a nose that ejaculates when she sneezes. Funny, ain't it?), scatological humor (Eddie Griffin's character eating french fries out of a toilet), stupid slapstick gags (It's a Happy Madison production, do you really expect there to be none?), awful gay jokes promoting the most aggravating stereotypes (Maybe being gay made me more annoyed about this, but I usually don't mind politically-incorrect jokes.But these jokes were just awful), and many other awful types of humor. Despite being only 80-some odd minutes, this film dragged on and on with very few laughs to be extracted from it. While it's far from being the worst comedy I've ever seen, it's still a really shitty comedy no less. Hopefully the first film is better if I ever see it, but I'm not hopeful after seeing this horrendous sequel (Especially since it's a film by Happy Madison productions. Almost nothing good has come from it).
August 6, 2013
many prostidudes died in the making of deuce 2. 9%? wtf? why were expectations so high for this? its just a funny sequel to a funny schnieder vehicle. F the professional critics. If youre a fan of "blue" immature toilet humor and dick jokes, this is for you!
½ August 1, 2013
Frence acent in hollland WTF=!
July 31, 2013
It's insufferable, unfunny lowest common denominator comedy with a plot that is tenuously slopped together.
½ July 24, 2013
Full of senseless gags, pointless morals and poorly disgusting humor. Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo's poor comedy attempts and overall terribleness signifies it being one of the worst, if not, the worst film of 2005. The film is pathetic in ways that will probably leave a bad taste in Europeans' mouths about Americans (as if they did have one already) 0.5/5