Devil's Mercy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Devil's Mercy Reviews

April 28, 2013
It starts out suspenseful, but peters out in the end. Very slow.
½ March 4, 2013
This piece of crap stole 90 min. from me....total waste of time.
November 18, 2011
Friday, November 18, 2011

(2007) Devil's Mercy
HORROR

Family moves into a new apartment complex only to discover that there's devil worshipping happening once meeting with the Stephen Rea character and his daughter! Predictable and stupid which has been done dozens of times with the only difference that this one takes a long time to get to the scares stuff!

Zero stars or BOMB
October 28, 2011
On for Halloween Weekend, but I'm opting out based on my Flixter Buds bad reviews
September 27, 2010
Great idea, but inconsistent. It starts out slow and doesn't get much better. There is so much they could have done but didn't, so it fell flat.
December 23, 2009
I didn't quite understand the end.
September 22, 2009
I guess I can't rate it very highly. I just wrote down the title, and 3 or 4 days later, I was going to write my review, but I can't remember what happened. It is supposed to be a horror film
½ September 4, 2009
El comienzo es bastante interesante, pero a medida que se va desenvolviendo la trama se vuelve repetitiva y el final es verdaderamente decepcionante, este tipo de peliculas de exorcismos y brujos son muy parecidas, lo unico rescatable es que no exageran en los efectos. Bajo su propio riesgo.
½ May 1, 2009
this film was very bad, the acting was bad, the plot was bad...
April 16, 2009
It started out good, I thought it was going to be scary. But then it slowed down and dragged on. The ending is somewhat of a surprise, though.
December 18, 2008
Slow for me; didn't hold my attention enough to finish it. Has a Rosemary's Baby feel to it.
October 17, 2008
Pretty slow and drawn out, and the end is definitly lacking.
July 2, 2008
We wrapped this out in the fall of 07 too.