Devil's Angels Reviews

• May 12, 2019

this is one of the most fun biker movies out there

this is one of the most fun biker movies out there

• Oct 08, 2015

Ding dong! The Hell's Angels are known for their devious ways; however, when they ride into a small town they agree to be on their best behavior with the local sheriff. The town has a parade and festival of sorts and the Angels get an eye full. Some of the girls get excited about the Angels and head out to their camp. When one of the girls is almost raped, things turn upside down on the agreement. "Are you a mama?" "Hell no. I'm just pregnant." Daniel Haller, director of Monster of Terror, The Wild Racers, Paddy, Pieces of Dreams, The Desperate Miles, Black Beauty, and Margin for Murder, delivers Devil's Angels. The storyline for this picture is entertaining for this genre and this is a better than average biker movie. The film is carried by the personality of the bikers and the acting is fun. The cast includes John Cassavetes, Beverly Adams, Buck Taylor, Mimsy Farmer, Maurice McEndree, and Leo Gordon. "I should have made a list. What have I forgotten?" "Beer." I DVR'd this picture and was excited to finally get around to seeing it. These grindhouse biker films are always hit or miss but this one was fairly well done. It's a bit cliché in scenes, but the characters are very good and the plot is better than average. I recommend watching this if you're a fan of the genre. "When God created woman he made her pretty stupid." Grade: C+

Eric B Super Reviewer
    Jun 26, 2015

Never afraid to be formulaic, this is the typical '60s biker film with a "charismatic" leader and his roving gang terrorizing a local little burg. When they're wrongly accused of raping a pretty young thing (Mimsy Farmer, inevitably), they take offense because this was the one crime they didn't commit. Are we supposed to root for these bullying jerks? The only features that distinguish this Roger Corman production ar e a cynical ending and a worldwise sheriff character that isn't as one-dimensional as the usual. John Cassavetes (incredible that he still had to make movies like these to stay solvent, eight years after "Shadows") is the head biker, but it really doesn't matter.

• May 10, 2015

another 'bad boys' biker pic

another 'bad boys' biker pic

• Jun 19, 2014

I loved the cinematography of this movie. And this movie had so much style.

I loved the cinematography of this movie. And this movie had so much style.