Devil's Due Reviews

• Dec 15, 2019

ممتاز جدا اتمنى الوصول للهدف

ممتاز جدا اتمنى الوصول للهدف

• Oct 09, 2019

Like most found-footage...this one relies too much on cheap jump-scares.

Like most found-footage...this one relies too much on cheap jump-scares.

• May 14, 2019

A few jump scares to keep you interested, however the story has many holes and leaves tons of loose ends. Fun for a Friday night movie night with your girlfriend.

• Sep 07, 2018

One of the scariest, more evil movies I have seen, I cannot believe the low rating on rotten tomatoes. Crazy. The acting is off the charts good and believable...

• Aug 12, 2017

It's not scary. Alright movie to watch but not scary.

It's not scary. Alright movie to watch but not scary.

• Jun 20, 2017

Low end, common and predictable, Devil's Due is not anything special in the world of many "found footage" style horror films.

• Dec 18, 2016

The influence of Paranormal Activity looms large in this film. But that's no bad thing particularly and found footage films still give that additional feel of realism. Devil's Due has a great atmosphere and creeps up notch by notch.

• Dec 03, 2016

Great movie except for the fact it didn't add anything new to the horror genre. I felt they could have gone less predictable. Still, an entertaining movie.

Drew A Super Reviewer
    Nov 17, 2016

Devil's Due is a underrated 'found footage' horror film. While the market is saturated with these sort of films, DD sets itself apart with a chilling backstory, and very solid acting, particularly the children (kid in grocery store, blond little girl). If you want a horror film that will get you jolting and keep you in suspense, overall, this is a good film. *For best effect, watch in the dark, and let yourself delve into the characters Point of View (without pessimism). Criticisms for the film: 1) Several Cheap Thrills 2) A little bit of common sense (and fight) missing from characters. 3) Not a very satisfying ending. To be fair though, I've watched many of these 'docu-horror' films, and this was certainly one of the better films. So, let go, and enjoy!

• Sep 28, 2016

This film is actually really good. I am surprised at the poor reviews. I enjoyed it a lot and it's actually unsettling and creepy.