Devil's Playground - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Devil's Playground Reviews

April 10, 2012
Best zombie flick I have seen in a while!! All my zombie loving friends check this one out! Great story and good special effects!! The acting wasn't bad! These zombies not only run after you, they jump too!
½ February 21, 2012
Danny Dyer is always good,
movie is ok, some crazy and super fast zombies :=)
January 22, 2012
ESTOY VIENDO ESTA MOVIE AHORA MISMO
½ November 30, 2011
Low budget crappy cast crappy actors but i quite enjoyed it.
November 30, 2011
Stay away from this nonsense. I've seen other reviews saying fans of '28 days/weeks later' will undoubtedly love this film; I love they films (perhaps only like 28 weeks later) and I DID NOT love this in the slightest. The story here is really let down by annoying cockney, cringe worthy characters/acting and a bad script. It gets a star for the concept and that's about it.
November 22, 2011
Parkour zombies !? Seriously !? Like them running but parkouring !? rubbish...
November 19, 2011
Aweful aweful aweful. not bad actions scenes ruined by terrible scriptwriting, bad dialogue, and backwards logic (for instance, in a power cut, three xray light boxes will not have power, so will not suddenly start strobing for dramatic effect, or fading on and off.)
Beefy
October 23, 2011
In a genre as potentially played out as zombie films, you can't afford to be derivative or dull. And yet this was both. Not awful, but not much else.
½ September 6, 2011
not bad worth watching at least once i suppose
½ August 27, 2011
Maybe the best zombie movie this year..starring always so lovely Danny Dyer <3
August 17, 2011
Standard zombie fare to be honest, good for enthusiasts.
½ August 15, 2011
MyAnna Burning outshines all the other members of the cast, but the parkour zombies are clearly a '28 Days Later' rip-off. Aside from the decent gore effects there's not much praiseworthy about this film.
August 10, 2011
Another zombie flick for the grinder. An obvious rip-off of 28 Days Later, with many of the main story elements shamelessly lifted. Deserves a point for fairly good acting and decent production value, despite a low budget, but all-in-all it contributes very little to a sub-genre that went stale a near decade ago.
July 15, 2011
" Do the right thing.. "
½ July 5, 2011
28 days later copy with FAST ZOMBIES! :)
½ June 21, 2011
OTHER MOVIE.. WELL SUCKS!
½ June 11, 2011
The thing I can't get my head round is how Danny Dyer turned in a part way passable performance in Human Traffic > for ever since,he has become a complete parody of himself and his regular trashings at the hands of reviewers are fully merited.

Ditto, Craig Fairbrass - a gruff presence and here turning in a performance laced with unintentional humour. A friend of mine have a favourite pub game to list "the golden rules of bad films" and so many items on this list are ticked here, it's unreal. Even by Dyer's standards, this is truly abject and the whole zombie shtick has now been done to death too many times over.
May 4, 2011
Must of been really hard to come up with a story line like this... I mean, surely it hasnt been done already by Danny Boyle... Has it??
April 16, 2011
Sucks bad.. there's already a kick ass zombie film based in London~
April 6, 2011
a zombie film with danny dyer, i know what your thinking... its gonna be awsome... not unless you like your zombies doing some kind of parkour free running all over the place. awful.