Devil's Pond - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Devil's Pond Reviews

July 27, 2015
People that rates this one star are crazy. I loved this movie it was so awesome filled with suspense. Just goes to prove don't rush into marriage without really getting to know who that person is your marrying. Tara did a wonderful acting. Defiantly a must see on a last Saturday night. I'd really give this movie six stars if I could ???
½ June 9, 2015
I honestly feel this is one of the most under-rated movies out there. The story as well as the acting was on point.
½ September 13, 2014
Miserable film! Watching newly weds in dialogue over dumbness in the woods is a waste of 90 minutes. Watching Tara Reid act the dumb blonde that can't paint, cast, swim, and everything else probably didn't take much effort. Then there's the secret in the box that seems to demonize the two into a ridiculous war in the woods. This flick is horrendous. I highly discourage you to take the chance...
August 18, 2014
65%

Ms. Reid actually acts here, in this mad cat and mouse round about.
½ December 3, 2013
There is a lot of potential in the setting and plot of this film but it fails to deliver across the board. Reid is not overly compelling as a victim/heroine here and in a way her escape is the biggest let down. It was really setting itself up for a role reversal at the end instead it just fades out. The title of the movie is very misleading - there is a supernatural element hinted by the title and by some of the shots in the water but for this to work the pond needed to be a character in its own right. Overall a large amount of wasted potential here.
January 3, 2013
Mitch og Julianne gifter seg, drar p bryllupsreise langt inn i skogen. Mitch forvandles til en gal og overkontrollerende voldsmann. En spennende thriller, litt over midt p treet.
December 30, 2012
Tara Reid does a lousy job in this cheesy low end shitty budget horror flick. Don't waste your time.
½ November 10, 2012
Come on ???if I couldn't swim I wouldn't want to go in a deserted area around that much of water especially only 2 people.
September 27, 2012
This started out harmless enough but degenerated into two dysfunctional people beating each other up. Don't the writers/director know that the unknown/unseen is scary? Some of the "suspense" scenes were just laughable.
½ August 25, 2012
Very cliched thriller that's highly predictable.
½ May 26, 2012
Not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm not really a fan of Reid, but this was a pretty entertaining movie.
½ May 23, 2012
Don't waste your time! bad script and acting.
April 28, 2012
Awesome movie I loved it
April 17, 2012
Overall definitely worth watching, give it a try you won't be disappointed.
April 9, 2012
Tara Reid will you please do me a favor?.....Give up acting!
½ June 9, 2011
"Lune de miel en enfer"
½ May 10, 2011
Not bad at all. Nice enough story.
April 9, 2011
Kept me on the edge of my seat!!
½ December 27, 2010
It's what you'd expect if you were honest with yourself. Kip Pardue and Tara Reid have little chemistry, and the lack of intelligence in this thriller will test your nerves.
November 23, 2010
Actually not too bad for what I assume is a straight to dvd movie. Okay, Tara Reid is not the greatest actress, but I found her okay here and Kip Pardue is also convincing as her new husband who turns out to be a little mentally unbalanced. Decent thriller.