Devon's Ghost: Legend of the Bloody Boy Reviews

• May 17, 2011

Okej. Vad var det där för något? Kasst manus, usla skådisar, värdelöst klipp och den i särklass sämsta musiksättningen i någon skräckfilm någonsin. Det enda som ser proffsigt ut är slagsmålsscenerna på slutet. Alla kan tydligen karate. Meep ...

• Jun 30, 2010

I got this knowing that it wasn't going to be the best horror/slasher flick I'd ever seen, I even realized that it wasn't going to have a stellar script or the best acting ever. I got it for a pair of ex-Power Rangers and I like the genre. That said, it wasn't bad! It was hella cheesy, but it was still entertaining. Ok, so the martial arts seemed out of place, but it was still fun to watch. It's okay for what it is, as long as you don't expect much more.

• Jan 27, 2010

Great weapon, bad acting, low budget, still entertaining.

Great weapon, bad acting, low budget, still entertaining.

• Jan 05, 2010

The film has horrible acting...a horrible plot...horrible effects...looks homemade and is cheesy as hell. But that's what makes it good!!!! People just can't appreciate good fun. They weren't intending on it being a awesome movie so watch it for what it is and enjoy it. Helps to love cheesy horror films..which I do. ^_^ Anywho...mainly watched it to see Johnny Yong Bosch, voice actor for a lot of the anime that I love and was Black Ranger in the original Power Rangers!!! Chyah!!!! Worth at least one viewing...but not many more probably. Just enjoy it for what it is people.

• Aug 19, 2009

?What!? They are fighting like power rangers!? Later I realized the main actors, director and writer were indeed power rangers... Isn't a good movie, but it's, anyway, a good movie to laugh with your friends.

• Jun 06, 2009

4.5 star for great blood n gore effect...cant wait 4 the second part...

4.5 star for great blood n gore effect...cant wait 4 the second part...

• Aug 29, 2008

Legend of the bloody boy ja, krativt navn. Jeg er litt usikker her, men jeg tror den var sånn ok, lavbudsjett, men ikke så ille som det kunne vært.

• Jul 04, 2008

This movie starring Johnny Bosch is a great movie and i loved it

This movie starring Johnny Bosch is a great movie and i loved it

• May 19, 2008

Now I'm not saying that it was something that was Oscar worthy but it's a pretty good hack and slash. Some of the acting was pretty terrible but I thought it was great to see the bad guy get his ass kicked by the main characters. This movie was a little bit cheaply done but it wasn't horrible for a small budget. That and I'm power ranger fan.

• May 05, 2008

It's a cheesey horror movie, yes. The mix of martial arts at the end was pretty cool though.