Dhamaal - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dhamaal Reviews

½ June 6, 2016
The movie is quite funny, has an interesting story and good enough characters to support the movie.
½ February 21, 2016
Wild and hilarious comedy. You'll laugh most of the way through. It's definitely a very dumb movie but it is consistently fun.
September 12, 2015
Dhamaal is truly a comedic laughing riot. Although some scenes are recycled from It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, Rat Race and Mr. Bean, it will certainly put a smile on your face and make you laugh for sure. With Director Indra Kumar weaving in twists and turns, new characters, and a comedic script and actions, it's popcorn filled fun for the whole family. Watch this if you're feeling bored or down.
July 7, 2014
I want to watch it !
December 8, 2011
Dhamaal is a complete laugh-riot. You must watch this with your whole family whatsoever. Amongst the funniest films to come out of Bollywood for a while... Go and enjoy!

Fully Recommended!
Verdict = Hit
October 3, 2011
a gruesome but good remake of mad, mad, mad world.
½ September 14, 2011
this is called comedy... i like the movie very much n really enjoyed...
July 23, 2011
Pretty darn entertaining.
August 9, 2010
funny....... over the top ....... but funny....... a laugh riot...
March 13, 2010
Im pakistani but ilove bollywood movies and it is a very LLLUUUSSSHHH....movie
October 31, 2009
great comedy movie. non-stop comedy
October 29, 2009
Theatre: Eros, Mumbai
Seats: R111, R112
Name: DHAMAAL
October 27, 2009
This movie my lover favourite movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha na h________________?
August 20, 2009
.........nothing to say really
July 5, 2009
one of my all time favourites, even though there is so much stolen from Hollywood movies such as "Road Trip". But Arshad, Ritesh, Aashish and Javed are simply hillarious!

I can watch this movie 20 times and still laugh about so many parts of it. Just crazy!
May 9, 2009
awesum movie.......
just awesum
March 24, 2009
hilarious movie!! loved it loaaads!! copy of rat race but still v funny
½ January 31, 2009
Good for a few laughs. I really LOL'ed at the scene were Arshad Warsi tries to throw sand into Sanjay Dutt's face.
January 1, 2009
I was watching it during my flight and it was so funny that if I was at home,I would have laughed very loudly but not when people were sleeping haha
December 9, 2008
Funny! It's basically the Indian version of the English movie "RAT RACE"