Diablo Reviews

• Dec 19, 2018

Even without dialogue story moves forward, held my attention, good plot twist at the end. Beautiful scenery.

• Oct 27, 2018

Finally get to see Clint Eastwood Jr.(aka "Scott") in a western. While he doesn't command anywhere near the same amount of legendary presence as his father, he does a decent enough job. The story is alright I suppose, but honestly this is going to be another one of those movies I won't remember a week from now. Beautifully shot though.

• Jan 21, 2018

I like the action, special effects, and the random Ezra pop ups. But I will unfortunately have to give it a 2 star. The main reason for this is I felt that the movie had a very weak plot and random scenes being crammed together. That's all I have to say and I'm unfortunately not interested in this movie.

• Dec 26, 2017

I really liked it to be honest. The pacing was a bit weird at the start, but it played into the overall plot nicely. I thought Eastwood junior was really good, he isn't exactly like his old man but I think he actually has more potential as an actor with a range of emotions. Great movie in my opinion.

• May 17, 2017

That was dope. A cool twist on the western vigilante story. Goggins is great as usual and Glover doesn't sleepwalk through like he tends to now. Damn Eastwood looks just like his dad! To bad he doesn't sound or quite emote like him yet. He's too whiney, and kept me from from giving it a four star...

• Apr 26, 2017

Good movie and good actor for eastwood

Good movie and good actor for eastwood

• Feb 04, 2017

Scott Eastwood has all the mold of his daddy but none of his natural charisma in a film that doesn't know what story it wants to tell.

• Dec 18, 2016

Very slow-going and bizarre western! Not even the little twists could make this movie any better!

• Sep 22, 2016

If it wasn't for the story and dialog this would have been a good movie. Lawrence you shouldn't have taken so much credit for the story. so many holes in the plot it was like a sieve. Thank goodness for the foreign languages the only decent dialog in the film. It would have been better if the movie was in Italian. Excuse me it wouldn't even rate as a Spaghetti Western. Sorry Scot but you got the looks of your dad but not the chops. Only reason for the second star was the cinematography, quite stylish. If you want to enjoy this at all turn off the sound.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Sep 11, 2016

Who would've thought that out of the two Westerns I watched this week, the one starring Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman and Joel Edgerton would be the worse movie. Diablo is far from perfect, and it slumps pretty heavily in the middle. But the opening scene and entire third act had me totally engrossed. The supporting cast of Diablo are all pretty on point. Particularly Walton Goggins. Even Danny Glover who is notorious for phoning it in these days does a good job. Unfortunately, Scott Eastwood in the lead role is abysmal. So poor in fact that it was all that held me back from giving Diablo a "Fresh" rating.