Diana - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Diana Reviews

July 2, 2015
Boring. Thank goodness it was just background noise. Don't bother. No drama, no tension, no twist, just a boring meandering plot.
½ May 17, 2015
surprisingly interesting & well acted
May 3, 2015
Pensé contarían la historia que hizo a la verdadera Diana, aquella que siendo una plebeya conquistó el corazón del Príncipe Carlos y que con su labor hacia a la humanidad conquistó el corazón del mundo.
April 27, 2015
Diana is a decent film. It is about Princess Diana embarks on a final rite of passage: a secret love affair with Pakistani heart surgeon Hasnat Khan during the last two years of her life. Naomi Watts and Naveen Andrews give good performances. The screenplay is a little slow in places. Oliver Hirschbiegel did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the drama and romance.
April 15, 2015
I expected more, to be honest, but still it was interesting to see this movie...
½ April 4, 2015
"Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden...I will meet you there." (the poet, Rumi)
March 11, 2015
i just didn't like that she was in love with anyone !! she was a famous woman she had to be alone.
½ February 26, 2015
Half a star for Douglas Hodge, half a star for Naomi Watts' prosthetic nose. Another half for the hilarity of this movie; which is of course, not correct.
February 22, 2015
This movie is an insult to the late princess Diana. The terrible script and awful performance by watts fails to depict the truth about the life and personality of her highness.
February 22, 2015
Diana could have had so much potential especially with Naomi Watts' evident effort with her character but unfortunately, the movie is a disappointing failure due to poor directing and an undermining script.
½ February 21, 2015
It was definitely a little bit of a let down considering there was barely a glimpse of her children and her relationship with the royal family even after her divorce, but it also wasn't as bad as critics make it out to be.
February 17, 2015
I really enjoyed this and had no idea this story actually occurred leading up to her death. Naomi Watts was very good and even looked very much like the real Diana. Good chemistry between her and Naveen Andrews. I don't know if the directors were trying to identify that Diana wanted to be followed by the media and whether her death was her own doing.
½ January 24, 2015
A very sad love story. Good acting but bad script, I think.
½ December 20, 2014
In almost every way this film is unwatchable. Naomi Watts gives an uneven performance which is matched by a worse and frighteningly cheesy and cringeworthy script. The only compliment I can honestly give to the film is that its aestically pleasing visually. It doesnt look like it was produced on a budget of $2. It is also baffling that, Watts excluded, they would choose an unknown supporting cast in a film that depicts one of the royal family's, and history's most appreciated individuals. A disgrace to the woman herself who fortunately wont have to watch it as it is reserved for those in hell
November 8, 2014
A unique and untold story of Diana's secret love. No idea if it was true but it was interesting nonetheless.
½ October 17, 2014
HORRIBLE! BORING, BORING, BORING! Naomi Watts struck me as too old to play the role of Diana and failed to capture Diana's demeanor & charm & poise. Watched about 45% of this movie then stopped as it was such a DRAG! Not enough content here to pull you in! Very artificial in feel!
October 4, 2014
"Somewhere beyond right
and wrong there is a garden.
I will meet you there."
½ October 3, 2014
Admirable costumes, hairstyling, & acting by Watts & Andrews. I microscopic view of a lesser-publicized period of Diana's post-Charles life. Can't vouch for its authenticity nor shall I delve deeper into the facts, for this movie puts forward an alternate view as a woman simply seeking love and acceptance, away from the weight of the public eye and its expectations.